· Banks and financial firms that make up about 6.5% of Britain's GDP have already taken precautionary measures to prep for Brexit, meaning a lot of damage is already done.
· Banking is just the tip.. Business Insider - Published
· *Japanese auto giant Toyota has warned that it could be forced to pull operations out of the UK in the event of a no-deal Brexit.*
· *"If the business environment becomes very difficult to.. Business Insider - Published
Japanese car manufacturer Honda is said to be preparing to shut one of its UK plants with 3,500 jobs on the line. An error has occurred Business Insider Sign up for our best stories delivered to your..
LONDON — Japanese carmaker Honda plans to close its car factory in western England in 2021, a fresh blow to the British economy as it struggles with the uncertainty associated with leaving the.. SFGate - Published
[UK], Feb 19 (ANI): Car manufacturing giant Honda on Tuesday announced plans to shut down its manufacturing plant in Swindon in 2021, putting around 3,500 jobs in jeopardy in the wake of the Sify - Published
Honda will close its only British car plant in 2021 with the loss of up to 3,500 jobs, a major departure of Japanese investment announced just over a month before the United Kingdom is due to leave the.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
Honda plans to shut down its sole car plant in the UK in 2022, cutting 3,500 jobs in the country, Reuters reported Tuesday.
The Japanese car maker builds its hatchback Civic model at the plant in.. Mashable - Published
British labour body, Unite says it refuses to accept there is no future for Honda's factory in the Southern England city of Swindon following the Japanese manufacturer's decision to shutter the plant.. Just-Auto - Published
· *New car demand in the US is falling, according to HSBC.*
· *Honda, Nissan, Ford and General Motors have announced thousands of job cuts in Europe.*
· *Trade wars are hurting international auto.. Business Insider - Published
A man who has worked for Honda's Swindon factory for 24 years has called out Brexit leaders in a brief, scathing statement after he found out his branch will close and 3,500 jobs may be lost. Independent - Published
· *Japanese auto giant Honda confirmed on Tuesday that it plans to shut a major manufacturing plant in the UK, but insisted that the decision is nothing to do with Brexit.*
· *The company confirmed.. Business Insider - Published
Japanese car maker Honda is set to announce it’s closing its only British car plant in 2022 with the loss of 3,500 jobs, a lawmaker told Reuters, in the latest blow to the UK car industry as Brexit.. Myjoyonline - Published Also reported by •RTE.ie •Reuters India •Reuters •Japan Today
Japanese carmaker Honda is expected to confirm that it will shutter its Swindon factory in 2022, where 3,500 workers ply their trade, according to media reports on Monday (18 February). Uncertainty.. EurActiv - Published
LONDON (Reuters) - Japan's Honda plans to shut its British car plant in Swindon by 2022 with the loss of 3,500 jobs but the decision is not related to Brexit, a local lawmaker told Reuters on Monday. Firstpost - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Japanese carmaker Honda is set to announce the closure of its only British car plant in 2022 with the loss of 3,500 jobs, a lawmaker told Reuters, in the latest blow to the UK car industry as Brexit.. Bangkok Post - Published Also reported by •Japan Today •Premium Times Nigeria •Reuters
British labour body, Unite says reports circulating Honda is to close its southern England plant in Swindon with the potential loss of 3,500 jobs, would be a "shattering blow" to UK manufacturing. Just-Auto - Published