On the show today: Motorola One Active looks to eliminate the vertical video; UPS and TruSimple take on self-driving semi trucks; Spotify may be looking to raise prices; Florida Atlantic University's..
CBS and Viacom agree to merge after years of discussion. After years of back-and-forth discussions, media giants CBS and Viacom will merge. The new company, ViacomCBS, will be headed by Viacom CEO Bob..
U.S. futures are indicating a sharp decline Wednesday morning as global economic recession indicators mount. China reported a decline in July investment, retail spending and manufacturing. Whether that..
Reports indicated Tuesday morning that CBS ($CBS) and Viacom ($VIA) have reached an agreement in principle to merge, with Viacom shareholders receiving nearly 0.6 CBS shares for each Viacom share they..
· CBS and Viacom have agreed to reunite, creating another US media powerhouse that could be better positioned to compete with Netflix and media giants Disney and Comcast.
· The deal-making may not.. Business Insider - Published
· CBS and Viacom are already plotting their next acquisition, execs at the two companies suggested on a call this week.
· Business Insider talked to M&A experts about what media, advertising, and.. Business Insider - Published
CBS and Viacom are set to become a potential powerhouse in streaming, rivaling Netflix. But where Netflix focuses on building a universal library of originals, ViacomCBS is set to.. The Verge - Published
· Viacom's Bob Bakish is rising in power. He has been chosen to lead ViacomCBS, the new company that would be created through the proposed merger of media companies CBS and Viacom.
· Some Viacom.. Business Insider - Published
Welcome! It's Wednesday. Today, we've got hints of a SNES resurgence on Nintendo's Switch, more vague details on the next-gen Xbox and a $30 billion merger between CBS and Viacom, aimed at standing up.. engadget - Published
New York, Aug 14 (IANS) CBS and Viacom announced a merger agreement that will reunite the two companies, which previously merged but then separated in 2006, and create a single entity to be called.. Sify - Published Also reported by •newKerala.com
Early Tuesday afternoon, Domain Investing reported, Bloomberg published an article saying CBS and Viacom will merge into one company in an all-stock deal. The new joint entity will be known as.. WorldNews - Published
After years of on-again, off-again merger talks, broadcast giant CBS Corp. and its corporate sibling Viacom Inc. finally agreed Tuesday to reunite in a $12 billion deal that will bring together such.. SFGate - Published
Watch VideoOn Tuesday, CBS and Viacom reached a deal to merge again. The entertainment company will now be called ViacomCBS Inc.
It will own CBS, Showtime, Nickelodeon, MTV, BET, Comedy Central and.. Newsy - Published
CBS, Viacom to reunite as media giants bulk up for streaming
NEW YORK (AP) — The newly combined ViacomCBS will invest in more movies and TV shows and try to sell more advertising as it.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· After 13 years apart, CBS and Viacom have agreed to a reunion that would bring together the companies' broadcast networks, cable channels, streaming services, and film and TV studios.
· The.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — CBS and Viacom announced a long-anticipated reunion Tuesday, bringing together their television networks and the Paramount movie studio as traditional media giants bulk up to.. SeattlePI.com - Published
In a widely-anticipated move, CBS and Viacom have agreed to reunite. The two media giants split back in 2006, although the Redstone family maintained control through National Amusements, a.. TechCrunch - Published
CBS Corp. and Viacom, once part of the same company, plan to again join forces in a merger to bolster their positions in a rapidly changing entertainment industry. cbs4.com - Published Also reported by •engadget •CBS News
CBS and Viacom have officially announced their plans for a merger. The deal would value the combined company at $30 billion, and reunites the companies for the first time since 2005. The new company.. 9to5Mac - Published
· CBS and Viacom reached a deal on Tuesday to reunite the two companies after 13 years apart.
· The proposed deal, if completed, would create a media giant called ViacomCBS, Inc. with roughly $28.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK -- CBS and Viacom said Tuesday they will reunite, bringing together their networks and the Paramount movie studio as traditional media giants challenge streaming companies like Netflix. Newsday - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
She and her billionaire father went to war but she returned to the fold when she thought two of his ex-girlfriends were taking the old man for millions. She dispensed with two CEOs who mutinied against.. Seattle Times - Published
· CBS and sister company Viacom have agreed to merge in an all-stock deal that would create a combined company with around $28 billion in revenue, the companies announced on Tuesday afternoon.
· The.. Business Insider - Published