Boeing Co on Wednesday swung to its first annual loss since 1997 on mounting 737 MAX costs and indicated it would again cut production of its bigger 787 Dreamliner aircraft, currently its main source.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
Boeing Co expects nearly $19 billion in costs related to the grounding of its 737 MAX jets, the U.S. planemaker said on Wednesday while posting a surprise loss and indicating it would cut production of.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
Southwest Airlines Co said on Thursday that the Boeing 737 MAX grounding will continue weighing on its profits in the first quarter and warned that it will likely extend flight cancellations beyond.. Reuters - Published
Southwest Airlines Co reported a 21% fall in fourth-quarter profit on Thursday due to Boeing 737 MAX costs and warned that it will likely extend flight cancellations beyond June as the jets look set to.. Reuters - Published
· *Boeing is considering raising more debt for the first time since July to help offset the mounting costs of the 737 Max disaster, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.*
· *Shares of.. Business Insider - Published
American Airlines Group Inc trimmed its 2019 outlook on Thursday after raising the estimated costs related to the Boeing 737 MAX grounding to $540 million for the year, even after a quarterly profit.. Reuters - Published
Watch VideoBoeing's 737 Max aircraft have been grounded around the world for months now, ever since two crashes involving the aircraft left hundreds of people dead.
And the financial consequences.. Newsy - Published
· *New information posted by reliable leaker Evan Blass may have revealed the pricing of Google's latest smartphone, the Pixel 4.*
· *Blass posted Canadian launch prices for four different Pixel 4.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chair Peter DeFazio, in a statement Wednesday, cited a Seattle Times report that first detailed engineer Curtis Ewbank's allegations. Seattle Times - Published
Today is the day: Apple's new iPhone 11, as well as the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max, are now available for pre-order at Apple's online store.
Shipping, as well as in-store.. Mashable - Published
· The most expensive iPhone that Apple sells is the iPhone 11 Pro Max with 512 GB of storage, and it costs $1,450.
· That's $50 shy of the mid-range $1,500 MacBook Pro with a Core i5, 8 GB of RAM,.. Business Insider - Published
Last year, Apple shocked the world by launching its most expensive phones ever, with some models' cost extending far beyond the $1,000 mark.
So what's the tally this year? The overall pricing for.. Mashable - Published
Boeing burned $1.01 billion in cash during the second quarter, a sign of the strain from a protracted grounding of the 737 MAX jetliner following two fatal crashes. Investors are studying the.. Seattle Times - Published
NEW YORK: Boeing announced Thursday some US$6.6 billion in additional costs because of the 737 MAX crisis, further pressuring profitability as the global grounding of the plane following two deadly.. Bangkok Post - Published
· *When figuring out how much the iPhone X costs, you first have to figure out which of the four different models in the iPhone X family you want, and at what storage capacity.*
· *Apple no.. Business Insider - Published