When US President Donald Trump threatens China with more tariffs, Lulu thinks of her commission checks and smiles.It's a good time to work in the fake-handbag business.The shadow industry - already a.. New Zealand Herald
The United States is poised to levy punitive tariffs on all Chinese imports, following China’s announcement on Tuesday that it will respond to Washington’s latest escalation of the trade war by.. S.China Morning Post
Donald Trump has imposed import tariffs of $200 billion on Chinese good brought into the US, with the threat of even more on the way. The tariffs have been blamed on China's "unfair policies and.. betanews
· The US announced new tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports on Monday evening.
· *China's Ministry of Commerce said Tuesday it has "no choice" but to retaliate.*
· *It's not clear what.. Business Insider
· President Donald Trump is expected to hit China with a tariff on another $200 billion worth of Chinese goods.
· The move will be a major escalation of the US-China trade war.
· China is expected.. Business Insider
President Donald Trump is finally making moves against foreign election meddling — and Russia says it couldn't care less. Trump's executive order this week authorizing sanctions on foreigners… Japan Today Also reported by •New Zealand Herald •Seattle Times
· President Donald Trump instructed aides to move forward with tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods despite new trade talks with Beijing, according to Bloomberg.
· Trump told reporters.. Business Insider
It is one thing to call NAFTA, falsely, the worst trade deal in the world. We have heard this before, and have now heard it again from President Trump in a speech on September 7 in North Dakota, Mondaq
As President Trump threatens Ottawa amid renegotiations of NAFTA, it has rekindled a form of nationalism north of the border, which in multicultural and multilingual Canada more often takes the shape.. Christian Science Monitor
China's chances of escaping the trade conflict with the U.S. with only minor damage to its economy just got slimmer. While economists see the immediate impact of trade tension as limited, the effect on.. Newsmax Also reported by •S.China Morning Post
President Trump proposed tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese products -- and there is the threat of a further $267 billion-- has caused Apple to write to the US Trade Representative to point out.. betanews
· President Donald Trump said Apple should move production of its products to the US from China because the company could pay "ZERO tax" in America.
· The tweet comes after Apple warned that Trump's.. Business Insider
By Shreyashi Sanyal (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Dow Industrials reversed course to trade lower on Friday, while the Nasdaq gave up nearly all gains after President Donald Trump said fresh.. Firstpost
US President Donald Trump has warned about slapping tariffs on virtually all Chinese imports into the United States , threatening duties on another $267 billion of goods. Trump’s threatened tariffs,.. IndiaTimes