Apple says that it is OK to clean our iPhone and iPads with Clorox disinfecting wipes, which have been approved by the Centers for Disease Control. The Wall Street Journal tested the advice by wiping..
Nashville's job market is hotter than ever before, according to a new ranking released by Wall Street Journal that put Music City as the second-hottest job market in the country, up five spots from the..
By John Lee*
Throughout the United States, it is becoming increasingly clear that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is exploiting COVID-19 in an effort to reshape the global.. Eurasia Review - Published
The use of phone location tracking to keep tabs on COVID-19 is becoming increasingly common, and the US appears to be no exception. Wall Street Journal sources say federal (via the CDC), state and.. engadget - Published
· Billionaire Citadel founder Ken Griffin has built one of the most well-known brands in hedge-fund history, and those who have worked for him have benefitted.
· A Business Insider review has found.. Business Insider - Published
Moscow (Sputnik) Mar 27, 2020
Oil prices collapsed to their lowest levels in decades in March amid coronavirus concerns and OPEC+'s failure to reach a deal on production cuts, which prompted Riyadh.. Energy Daily - Published
· As major movie-theater chains close in the US due to the coronavirus, studios are releasing movies early to video-on-demand.
· They include Warner Bros.' "Birds of Prey," Sony's "Bloodshot," and.. Business Insider - Published
Watch VideoAmericans who recently returned to the U.S. are raising concerns about the little to no guidance they were given on self-quarantine measures.
The Hill reports that numerous returning.. Newsy - Published
· Organizations from the World Health Organization to little clinics across America are being hit with malware that locks up their computer systems.
· As COVID-19 peaks, this could fuel public panic.. Business Insider - Published
American consumers’ confidence in the economy is deteriorating as anxiety over the coronavirus takes hold. The University of Michigan’s index of consumer sentiment dropped to 89.1 in March from.. WorldNews - Published
CNA Staff, Mar 27, 2020 / 10:00 am (CNA).- The Democratic Party’s extreme support of abortion will damage its chances at the ballot box this fall, one outgoing pro-life Democratic congressman.. CNA - Published
Trump administration officials are discussing taking action after China said it would expel almost all American journalists for The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal. NYTimes.com - Published
The Trump administration is raising the possibility of the government getting ownership stakes in U.S. airlines in exchange for $25 billion in direct grants to help the carriers survive a downturn.. SeattlePI.com - Published
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, continues its investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (OTC:.. Business Wire - Published
By Charles Kennedy
The 5G revolution, American military defense, and even time itself are dependent on this one critical metal that China monopolizes and that the U.S. is desperate to get more.. Eurasia Review - Published
· *Hedge fund billionaire Bill Ackman turned a $27 million position into a $2.6 billion windfall as the coronavirus dragged stocks to multiyear lows and threatened deep economic recession.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Two real estate investment funds have sued Royal Bank of Canada, alleging that it moved to "unlawfully seize" securities the funds had pledged as collateral for short-term loans known as repurchase.. Business Insider - Published
· *Shares of Boeing gained 24% Wednesday. *
· *The gains were fueled by investor optimism that a coronavirus relief package will soon be approved and that the airline industry would be a.. Business Insider - Published
· The economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic threatens to wipe out many different kinds of jobs in the US, not just in hospitality and travel but also in spaces including sports and.. Business Insider - Published
Covering the latest issue of the Wall Street Journal (Mar. 25), West doubled down on his controversial stance, explaining why he despises assumptions made about his character. Billboard.com - Published
In news that should hardly surprise anyone: those in charge of the US‘ biggest companies dumped billions of dollars worth of shares on the stock market just before it crashed. Top execs of public US.. The Next Web - Published
TripActions Inc. on Tuesday made a deep cut in staff after the coronavirus pandemic sharply curtailed its corporate travel business. The Wall Street Journal cited an unnamed source who said the move.. bizjournals - Published
A deal for SL Green Realty Corp., one of New York City's largest landlords, to sell the former New York Daily News headquarters in Midtown has fallen apart, according to The Wall Street Journal. The.. bizjournals - Published
· *The Federal Reserve tapped BlackRock Tuesday afternoon to cooperate with billions in bond purchases for the central bank's coronavirus relief efforts, The Wall Street Journal reported.*
· *The.. Business Insider - Published
The coronavirus pandemic has upended the 2020 forecast for Target Corp., the retailer said Wednesday, noting a 20 percent jump in sales as customers flock to the retailer to stock up on food and.. bizjournals - Published
The coronavirus demand crunch has taken another bite: Palo Alto-based corporate travel-focused unicorn, TripActions, reportedly laid off hundreds of staff yesterday. Per this post on Blind — written.. TechCrunch - Published
· *Stocks climbed on Wednesday after US lawmakers agreed on a $2 trillion stimulus bill to buttress the US economy against the novel coronavirus.*
· *The Senate plans to provide around $500.. Business Insider - Published
· Waffle House, an iconic American breakfast food chain known to remain open in the bleakest of times, will be closing 365 locations amid the coronavirus pandemic.
· Around 1,627 locations will.. Business Insider - Published
BEIJING (AP) — The publishers of three major American newspapers have written an open letter asking China to reverse its recent decision to expel many of their correspondents working in the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· The coronavirus pandemic has put the US in a social recession.
· Social distancing can spur a state of loneliness — especially for those already struggling with mental health, as many.. Business Insider - Published
The Wall Street Journal spent months designing, testing, and perfecting a slate of tools and news products around what was sure to be the year’s biggest story: the 2020 elections. Then…coronavirus... NiemanLab - Published
· *Top executives sold a total of $9.2 billion in their firms' stock before markets hit fresh lows on March 20, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.*
· *The sales made between February 1 and.. Business Insider - Published
Photo by PHILIP FONG/AFP via Getty Images
The 2020 Summer Olympic Games, scheduled to open in Tokyo on July 24th, have been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The games will be rescheduled,.. The Verge - Published
Watch VideoU.S. airlines are reportedly preparing for a potential voluntary or government-mandated shutdown of virtually all passenger flights amid the coronavirus pandemic.
On Monday, industry and.. Newsy - Published
· SoftBank is selling key assets to buy back stock in an effort to cushion its stock, which has plummeted over 50% since mid-February because of fears over the coronavirus outbreak, the company.. Business Insider - Published
Houston-based Occidental Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: OXY) and billionaire activist investor Carl Icahn reportedly are close to reaching an agreement that involves seats on the oil producer's board of.. bizjournals - Published
The ChiCom coronavirus and COVID-19 outbreaks, deaths and responses continue to dominate US, European and Asian news. Meanwhile, a very different infestation is devastating East African crops and.. Eurasia Review - Published
The rapid worldwide spread of the coronavirus since it was first revealed in China less than three months ago has dealt an unparalleled shock to the global economy.
Following are weekend business.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
Marriott International Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is furloughing about two-thirds of its corporate employees at its Bethesda headquarters, the company confirmed Sunday morning to the Washington Business.. bizjournals - Published
A general political and technological decoupling of the US and China is now appearing inevitable. The bitterness in their public discourse is all too visible.
By Manoj Joshi
Instead of providing.. Eurasia Review - Published
The Fed is reopening its most controversial and despised crisis-era bailout facility, the Primary Dealer Credit Facility. The Wall Street Journal describes the PDCF as “an overnight loan facility for.. Eurasia Review - Published