Pilots of an airliner that crashed last month in Ethiopia initially followed Boeing's emergency steps for dealing with a sudden downturn of the nose of their plane but could not regain control,.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Codebase Ventures Inc (CSE:CODE) (OTCMKTS:BKLLF), the technology investment group, has upped its equity stake in the blockchain company Arcology to 30%. Arcology runs a hierarchical blockchain that.. Proactive Investors - Published
Southwest Airlines Co. said on Friday it was pulling its Boeing Co 737 MAX jets from flight schedules through May, extending its earlier timeline from April 20, according to a company memorandum seen..
Investigators looking into a Boeing 737 MAX crash in Ethiopia that killed 157 people have reached a preliminary conclusion that an anti-stall system was activated before the plane hit the ground, the..
In his first public comments since the second crash of a Boeing 737 MAX plunged the world's biggest planemaker into a major crisis, Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg acknowledged "lives depend on the work..
Investigators who verified data extracted from the black box recorders of the Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX plane have found 'clear similarities' with the Lion Air flight that crashed in October...
World's biggest planemaker Boeing faces escalating pressure after Ethiopia pointed out similarities between its crash and one in Indonesia last year, focusing on the safety of software installed on the..
The Wall Street Journal reports that the U.S. Department of Transportation is investigating the Federal Aviation Administration's approval of Boeing Co's 737 MAX jetliners. News of the probe comes in..
FILE PHOTO: Men unload a case containing the black boxes from the crashed Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 8 outside the headquarters of France's BEA air accident investigation agency in Le Bourget,..
Reuters reports that on Friday, accident investigators in France began examining the black boxes of the Boeing 737 MAX that crashed in Ethiopia. The global airline industry is keeping a close watch on..
*Company Strengthens Commitment to Arcology's Vision of a Radically New Tech Ecosystem*
*VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 1, 2019 / Codebase Ventures Inc.* ("Codebase" or the "Company") (CSE: CODE.. Accesswire - Published
Watch VideoOfficials believe a stall-prevention feature on Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 automatically activated before the plane went down — this according to a new report out Friday.
Anonymous.. Newsy - Published
Investigators looking into a Boeing 737 MAX crash in Ethiopia that killed 157 people have reached a preliminary conclusion that an anti-stall system was activated before the plane hit the ground, the.. WorldNews - Published
U.S. safety investigators have reviewed data from the flight recorders or black boxes that were aboard crashed Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302, four people briefed on the investigation told Reuters. Reuters - Published
· *Ethiopian Airlines is standing by Boeing after its fatal 737 Max crash earlier this month. *
· *The New York Times reported on Sunday that the company rushed production of the plane — now.. Business Insider - Published
Ethiopia has begun examining cockpit voice and flight data recordings from doomed Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 and is working with U.S., EU and French experts, the Ministry of Transport said on.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Instana Is First APM Solution to Automatically Tie Traces of Every Application Request at the Proxy Layer to End-to-End Tracing
SAN MATEO, Calif. and SOLINGEN, Germany (PRWEB) March 21,.. PRWeb - Published
Watch VideoTwo federal departments are investigating the FAA's approval of Boeing's 737 MAX aircraft.
Sources told CNN Wednesday that Justice Department prosecutors have issued multiple subpoenas.. Newsy - Published
· *Investigators are currently pouring over black box data to figure what caused Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302 to crash last week.*
· *The cause of the is yet unknown.*
· *According to IATA.. Business Insider - Published
An official says 'detailed information' on the black box data would be released within a month.
The post Crash: Ethiopian Airlines black boxes read appeared first on Premium Times Nigeria. Premium Times Nigeria - Published
French investigators said Monday the black boxes taken from the Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 showed similarities between that crash and the Lion Air crash in October. There are growing calls for an.. CBS News - Published
· *Southwest Airlines will face greater logistical challenges following the grounding of Boeing 737 Max aircraft than United Airlines and American Airlines, said Henry Harteveldt, the founder of the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Ethiopian transport minister Dagmawit Moge told reporters on Sunday that an evaluation of the black boxes from crashed Boeing 737 Max 8 jets in Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302 and Lion Air Flight.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Seattle Times presented internal safety analysis of the 737 Max's MCAS software to Boeing and the FAA four days before the plane's second fatal crash in five months.*
· *According to the.. Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Theresa May could cancel a 3rd vote on her Brexit deal. *A vote will happen only if the government is "confident" May's proposal will pass, according to Chancellor.. Business Insider - Published
The crash of an Ethiopian Airlines plane that killed 157 people had "clear similarities" with October's Lion Air crash, Ethiopia said on Sunday, shown by initial analysis of the black boxes recovered.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters •Zee News •DNA •Brisbane Times •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
U.S. officials have not yet validated data from the black boxes of an Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed killing all 157 people on board, emphasizing the investigation remains in the very early.. Reuters - Published