Reuters reports the recent comments by the Swedish European Affairs Minister Ann Christin Linde on the Brexit issue, with the key headlines found below.
Hard Brexit would spell trouble for.. FXstreet.com - Published
* • German manufacturing PMI falls to the weakest level in six years and prompts some aggressive selling. • Composite Euro-zone manufacturing PMI drops to 71-month lows and added to the.. FXstreet.com - Published
Discussions to delay Brexit were up in the air on Thursday, after EU leaders were disappointed in the speech given by British Prime Minister Theresa May.
CNN reports EU leaders met in Brussels with a..
According to CNN, British Members of Parliament have been advised to take taxis home, over fears that they could be attacked by members of the public over the handling of Brexit. In an email obtained..
With humorous diatribes and barked commands, UK parliament's Speaker of the House John Bercow is often the subject of viral videos and memes. He's also become a powerful force in the country's Brexit..
According to Reuters, British junior Brexit minister Kwasi Kwarteng, said that he believed there was still a chance parliament would approve Prime Minister Theresa May’s European Union exit deal this..
A vigil for the victims of the Christchurch mosque shooting was held in London outside of Finbury Park Station on the evening of March 15.This footage shows Jeremy Corbyn addressing the members of the..
Reuters reports that European shares climbed to a record five-month high on Thursday. The increase comes on the heels of fading doubts surrounding a no-deal Brexit and possible delays in the U.S. China..
by Simon Baxendale -
If you have been paying attention to any news regarding the UK in recent weeks or months, you will likely know that the country’s divorce from the European Union is still.. One News Page Staff - Published Also reported by •Politico
· *The pair edges higher to the 1.1380 region on Friday.*
· *The greenback extends the sideline theme so far.*
· *Advanced manufacturing/services PMIs next of relevance.*
The shared currency.. FXstreet.com - Published
The sudden deluge of signatures attracted by the Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU petition crashed the Parliament's petitions site as Theresa May arrived in Brussels on Thursday for a two-day.. Firstpost - Published
Britain would need time to legislate to take part in the 23 to 26 May election, and May has insisted it will not try, preferring in her words "to honour" voters' decision to end London's.. Firstpost - Published
By Benjamin Fox
(EurActiv) — European Council President Donald Tusk dramatically upped the Brexit stakes on Wednesday (20 March), warning the United Kingdom that the EU will only grant Theresa.. Eurasia Review - Published
Britain could leave the European Union without a Brexit deal on April 12 if lawmakers fail next week to back Prime Minister Theresa May's agreement with Brussels, EU leaders said after a crisis summit.. France 24 - Published Also reported by •Zee News •Reuters •Reuters India
· *EU confirms Brexit deadline extension from March 29 making the UK parliament a crucial entity to direct the future dates of departure.*
· *The GBP/USD pair bounces off the 1.3060/65 support-line.. FXstreet.com - Published
The European Union will grant Britain an extension to its Brexit negotiating period, but the length of the delay will depend on whether Prime Minister Theresa May is able to win a vote in parliament on.. Reuters - Published
· *The S&P 500 SPXclimbed 1.1% to end near 2,855.*
· *Dow Jones Industrial Average added a good 218 points to end around 25,964. *
· *The Nasdaq Composite climbed 1.4% to close around.. FXstreet.com - Published
Leaders of EU states are willing to push the Brexit date to May 22, just ahead of European elections, according to a draft statement. This still hinges on the UK Parliament accepting Theresa May's.. Deutsche Welle - Published
As British Prime Minister Theresa May is getting ready to address EU leaders at Brussels summit, European Union's Chief Brexit Negotiator, Michel Barnier, said that a short extension to Article 50.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Cable extends the downside to the 1.3130 region, 6-day lows.*
· *BoE expected to leave monetary policy unchanged today.*
· *Focus remains on May’s visit to Brussels and the EU Summit.*
The.. FXstreet.com - Published
A petition, created by former college lecturer Margaret Anne Georgiadou, calling for Article 50 to be revoked and allow the UK to remain in the EU has been already signed by more than 730,000 people... FXstreet.com - Published
* • EU-27 leaders said to insist May 22 as the Brexit extension date rather than June 30. • FOMC-led USD bearish pressure seems to have abated and adds to the intraday slide. • .. FXstreet.com - Published
According to The Telegraph's Brussels correspondent - James Crisp, EU-27 will reject June 30 extension date and insist on May 22 instead, to avoid a clash with the European Parliament.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Forex today was centred around what the FOMC outcome might be and then subsequently, trading out of the US dollar on the fact. *
· *The DXY was punished on a dovish outcome from the Fed and.. FXstreet.com - Published
European Union could grant Britain's request for a short Brexit delay if parliament votes next week in favour of a stalled departure deal, European Council President Donald Tusk said on Wednesday. DNA - Published Also reported by •Reuters •Reuters India
Confronted by the UK's Parliament, Snapchat admitted its age verification process doesn't keep users younger than 13 years old from signing up. That's not exactly a big secret. Users are simply asked.. engadget - Published
The European Council President says the UK Parliament would need to approve the Withdrawal Agreement reached by Brussels and Westminster to secure a short extension to the Brexit process. Deutsche Welle - Published
*More comments* are crossing the wires from the UK House of Commons leader Andrea Leadsom, as she continues to speak about the Brexit delay and a potential third meaningful vote.
EU demand for 9.. FXstreet.com - Published
The UK House of Commons leader Andrea Leadsom, speaking to LBC Radio this Wednesday said that we will seek a short delay to Brexit. Can delay to June but will not speculate on the length of the delay.. FXstreet.com - Published
With humorous diatribes and barked commands, UK parliament's Speaker of the House John Bercow is often the subject of viral videos and memes. He's also become a powerful force in the country's Brexit.. News24 - Published
· *The US Dollar (USD) gains meet disturbing Brexit headlines to drag GBP/USD down.*
· *The UK CPI and the FOMC meeting will be the key while news concerning Brexit deadline extension request could.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Political noise surrounding Brexit deadline extension acts as an immediate trigger.*
· *British inflation data, US Fed meeting and Brexit developments will be in highlight.*
The British Pound.. FXstreet.com - Published
Embattled British Prime Minister Theresa May's crisis over the Brexit in the UK Parliament has worsened as House of Commons Speaker John Bercow disallowed any attempt to hold a third vote on her.. Firstpost - Published
· *Growing concerns for the Fed’s dovish appearance on Wednesday propel the GBP/USD pair upwards.*
· *Data from the US and the UK could offer near-term trade direction ahead of FOMC.*
The.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Mixed Brexit headlines, FOMC expectations and global growth concerns play their role.*
· *UK employment figure can provide fresh impulse with Brexit progress being in the background.*
GBP/JPY.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Sluggish US data emphasized dovish FOMC.*
· *Tuesday’s data from the US and the UK can offer intermediate direction.*
· *Major attention remains on Wednesday’s Fed meeting and on-going.. FXstreet.com - Published
British junior Brexit minister Kwasi Kwarteng said on Monday he believed there was still a chance parliament would approve Prime Minister Theresa May's European Union exit deal this week. Reuters - Published
· *Pound sterling comes under heavy selling pressure on latest Brexit headlines.*
· *UK House Speaker says there won't be a third vote on the deal if it's the same.*
· *Trade surplus widens more.. FXstreet.com - Published
UK Parliament Speaker John Bercow says the government may not bring the Brexit deal to another vote unless there is a change. He quotes a convention dating back to 1604. The government will have to.. FXstreet.com - Published
In an interview with the Standard, European Parliament's Brexit coordinator Guy Verhofstadt argued that the EU may not grant the extension to Article 50 if British Prime Minister Theresa May were to.. FXstreet.com - Published
* • Faces rejection near 1.3300 mark amid uncertainty over Article 50 extension. • Hammond’s comments add to the GBP selling bias and exert additional pressure. • The downside.. FXstreet.com - Published