Horrifying moment motorbike catches fire at petrol pump in west India
This is the moment a bike is seen bursting into flames as it is at a refuelling petrol station in western India Monday evening (April 15).
CCTV from around 7:49pm shows the horrific moment the entire bike suddenly catching fire as it is being refuelled at a fuel station in Anand, Gujarat state.
The fire started as the biker got down from his bike and rapidly spread through the fuel nozzle towards the pump.
The station employees immediately tried to drag the burning bike away from the pump.
After moving it a short distance away, they scattered, until one frantically sprayed a fire extinguisher to put out all remaining flames.
It is reported that the fire may have been caused by the keys being still in the ignition.
Fortunately it appears no one was injured.