Skip to main content
Global Edition
Friday, January 15, 2021


Permanent residents of Hong Kong


Hongkongers, also known as Hong Kongers, Hong Kongese, Hongkongese, Hong Kong citizen and Hong Kong people, typically refers to legal residents of the city of Hong Kong. The word Hongkongers was officially included in the Oxford English Dictionary in 2014.

0 shares 1 views

News coverage

You might like