Global Cloud Engineering Strategic Business Report 2023: 17 Players Featured Including Aricent, Calsoft, Infosys and WDN Technologies
Dublin, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Cloud Engineering - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to * ResearchAndMarkets.com's* offering.
The global market for Cloud Engineering estimated at US$11.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$53.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 21.1% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Public Cloud, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 23% CAGR and reach US$27.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Private Cloud segment is readjusted to a revised 20.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
*The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 20.1% CAGR*
The Cloud Engineering market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 20.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 18.9% and 17.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14.2% CAGR.
*Select Competitors (Total 17 Featured) - *
· Aricent, Inc.
· Calsoft Inc.
· Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
· Infosys Ltd.
· ITC Infotech India Ltd.
· Nitorco USA
· RapidValue Solutions
· Searce Inc.
· Trianz, Inc.
· VVDN Technologies
*What`s New for 2023?*
· Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
· Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
· Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
· Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
· Access to digital archives and Research Platform
· Complimentary updates for one year
*Report Attribute* *Details*
No. of Pages 263
Forecast Period 2022 - 2030
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022 $11.6 Billion
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030 $53.5 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate 21.1%
Regions Covered Global
*Key Topics Covered:*
*II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY*
*1. MARKET OVERVIEW*
· Influencer Market Insights
· World Market Trajectories
· Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
· Cloud Engineering Drives Digital Transformation and Transforms the Business World
· Cloud Engineering - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
· Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
· Product Overview
· Cloud Engineering
· Deployment Types of Cloud Engineering
· Public Cloud
· Private Cloud
· Hybrid Cloud
*2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS*
*3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS*
· Adoption of Multi-Cloud Strategy Brings into Picture the Importance of Cloud Engineering
· Cloud Engineering Addresses the Nitty-Gritty of Workload Management
· Cloud Engineering Fast-Tracks Product Release Cycle Time
· Fast Growing Retail & Consumer Goods Sector Spurs Growth Opportunities for Cloud Engineering
· Adoption of Cloud in Retail Sector: Percentage Breakdown by Subsector for the Years 2018 and 2020
· Cloud Engineering Plays a Vital Role in Managing Omni-Channel Platforms for Simplifying e-Commerce
· Macro Trends Impacting Cloud Engineering
· Robust Growth in Cloud Computing Services
· Leading Players in the Global IaaS & PaaS Market (2018): Percentage Share Breakdown of Value Sales for AWS, Azure, GCP and Others
· Enormous Increase in Cloud Storage Capacity and Low Prices of Storage Solutions
· Server-less Cloud Computing to Improve Cloud Usage and Cloud Use Cases
· Cloud-Based Container Systems to Replace Virtual Machines
· Increasing IoT devices & Rise of Edge Computing to Spur Demand for Cloud Services
· Adoption of 5G Networks to Benefit Cloud Services
· Advent of New Security Services to Aptly Address Cloud Security Vulnerabilities
· Cloud Engineering Challenges
*4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE*
*III. MARKET ANALYSIS*
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j06918-engineering?w=12
· Global Market for Cloud Engineering
Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900