· *Wall Street analysts are responding to Tesla's announcement last week that it would lay off about 7% of its staff due to pressure on profits and Model 3 production challenges.*
· *RBC Capital.. Business Insider - Published
According to Business Insider, President Donald Trump said tax cuts would be the "rocket fuel our economy needs to soar higher than ever before." A new Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysis found that..
Business Insider reports a group of Sears creditors is challenging Eddie Lampert's victory in purchasing Sears out of bankruptcy. A committee of unsecured creditors or UCC has filed to halt the sale to..
According to Reuters, bank stocks are trading up after a couple positive earnings reports.
Shares for Goldman Sachs surged by 8.3-percent after topping quarterly revenue estimates, putting their stock..
According to Reuters, Wall Street hit a month high after Bank of America and Goldman Sachs reported upbeat earnings.
By the afternoon on Jan. 16th, the top three markets on the New York Stock Exchange..
Investors hoping January's rally in stocks portends a big year of gains ahead are going to have to dial back their expectations, according to Peter Oppenheimer, chief global equity strategist with.. Newsmax - Published
By Patrick Bond*
World Bank president Jim Kim is an ex-leftist who claims that in the mid-1990s he wanted to shut down the Bank. At the time, it was an entirely valid, realistic goal of the 50.. Eurasia Review - Published
WAYNE, Pa., Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LPT) announced today that its operating partnership, Liberty Property Limited Partnership (the “Operating Partnership”),.. GlobeNewswire - Published
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. If you suffered a loss you.. GlobeNewswire - Published
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc... GlobeNewswire - Published
U.K.-based online wealth manager Nutmeg said on Tuesday it raised $58.2 million in funding from investors, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc, proceeds of which will be used mainly for international.. Reuters - Published
Colfax Corp is pressing ahead with plans to sell its air and gas handling unit Howden as part of a shift to focus on the medical devices industry and has hired Goldman Sachs to handle the process, four.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
· Uncertainty about the global economy has reached a record high, according to a 20-country index.
· This development doesn't bode well for the stock-market comeback that bulls have been waiting.. Business Insider - Published
· *Netflix on Tuesday received an Oscar nomination for best picture for the black-and-white drama "Roma." It was the streaming giant's first nomination for best picture.*
· *Despite the.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. bank shares will probably continue to outperform, at least in the short-run, after better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings and outlooks and their cheap stock prices finally broke a losing.. Newsmax - Published
Following his take on the *Chinese economy*, Goldman Sachs Chief Economist Jan Hatzius now speaks about the Brexit issue.
Sees the most likely Brexit scenario as a UK.. FXstreet.com - Published
Credit deceleration (deleveraging) is the main factor responsible for the slowdown in China's economy, according to Goldman Sachs Chief Economist Jan Hatzius.
The Chinese economy expanded at an.. FXstreet.com - Published
St George Mining Ltd (ASX:SGQ) plans to spin the drill bit again at its flagship Mt Alexander project near Leonora in Western Australia this year after it increased the footprint of the shallow,.. Proactive Investors - Published
NEW YORK, Jan. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of The Goldman.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· *Fintech lender MarketInvoice has secured Series B funding from major banks including Barclays and Santander's fintech fund Inno Ventures.*
· *It's the first major UK fintech debt and equity.. Business Insider - Published
*Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful.*
*Fresenius SE & Co.. GlobeNewswire - Published
*Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences**Provides Details for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings Results*
SÃO PAULO, Brazil, Jan. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneCo.. GlobeNewswire - Published
BlackRock and Goldman Sachs Asset Management both plan to temporarily move some British-based fund managers to New York in the event of a no-deal Brexit, two sources told Reuters. RTE.ie - Published Also reported by •Firstpost •Reuters India •Reuters
The British Pound could turn out to be the best-performing G-10 currency of this year, as the recent developments are pointing toward a softer Brexit, Zach Pandl, co-head of global currency and.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *President Donald Trump said tax cuts would be the "rocket fuel our economy needs to soar higher than ever before." *
· *A little over one year after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into.. Business Insider - Published
This week's stories included lots of bank earnings (bottom line: bond trading slumped, but execs said the markets are improving). We broke down Wall Street's (skeptical) reaction.. Business Insider - Published
They sound like the ingredients of a pulpy thriller: Bigamy. Secret religious conversions. A doctorate from a mail-order diploma mill. Affairs with powerful women. The sordid list — a mixture of.. SFGate - Published
STEVENSON, Md., Jan. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The securities litigation law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced on behalf of.. GlobeNewswire - Published
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc... GlobeNewswire - Published
· *Netflix shares slipped early Friday after the streaming giant reported fourth-quarter sales that fell slightly short of expectations.*
· *But the vast majority of Wall Street analysts were.. Business Insider - Published
Malaysia's finance minister said on Friday the government would be ready to discuss dropping criminal charges against Goldman Sachs linked to the 1MDB scandal if the bank pays $7.5 billion in.. Reuters - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Tesla is laying off 7% of its workforce. *The electric-car maker will lay off more than 3,000 workers, according to an email from CEO Elon Musk sent to.. Business Insider - Published