Alex Jones’ InfoWars channel is now available on Roku, several months after the digital shock jock was dropped by virtually every major tech platform.
The InfoWars channel, shortly after going.. The Wrap - Published
· *Investors fell in love with a basket of stocks they called FAANG (for Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google) and rode those investments up a tall curve for years.*
· *Policymakers and.. Business Insider - Published
On Tuesday, Google CEO Sundar Pichai was confronted by Alex Jones outside his House Judiciary Committee.
Business Insider reports Jones accused Pichai and Google of making "global censorship systems"..
During a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday, Google Chief Executive Sundar Pichai said there were two main advertisements linked to Russia during the 2016 election. He also said that he leads..
Google CEO Sundar Pichai faced questions about privacy, data security, tracking of users, censorship in China, and alleged political bias at a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee. CNET senior..
· Last April, Google's contract, vendor, and temporary workers — known as TVCs — were barred from all internal chat forums running on the company's Google Groups software, former TVCs told.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. lawmakers' grilling of Google CEO Sundar Pichai may have sounded like a broken record, but it amplified the prickly issues facing tech companies as Democrats prepare to take.. SFGate - Published Also reported by •Deseret News
· Google's head of public policy Karan Bhatia has reportedly hinted at restructuring the company's Washington, DC, team responsible for lobbying on Capitol Hill.
· Sources told Bloomberg that Bhatia.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Google CEO Sundar Pichai — and other tech executives who may be watching — got hints Tuesday of what issues they can expect to face as Democrats take control of the House in.. SFGate - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Google CEO before Congress (all times local): 12:10 p.m. Google CEO Sundar Pichai is reiterating the company's position that it has no plans "right now" to launch a.. SFGate - Published
· *Google is developing "Minority Report"-style gesture controls for computers.*
· *The company first announced Project Soli, which lets you operate devices by making gestures in the air, back in.. Business Insider - Published
· From Facebook's Cambridge Analytica debacle to Google's sexual misconduct investigations, 2018 has been a year rocked by scandal in tech industry.
· *Here are the 18 biggest tech scandals that.. Business Insider - Published
· *US President Donald Trump renewed his attack on Twitter, claiming that the social network is tampering with his followers because it is biased in favor of the Democrats.*
· *Twitter has purged.. Business Insider - Published
· Google will likely halt its censored search project for China, according to a report by The Intercept on Monday.
· Members of the Dragonfly team are said to have been using large data sets.. Business Insider - Published
**Barstool Sports is joining the stampede of publishers trying to drum up more revenue from readers.
The 15-year-old company known for its bawdy take on sports and culture is launching a new service.. Business Insider - Published
This week on The Vergecast, Nilay, Paul, and Dieter devote half the show to discussing what happened when CEO of Google Sundar Pichai testified before the House Judiciary Committee. Congress thinks.. The Verge - Published
Washington (AFP) Dec 11, 2018
Google chief executive Sundar Pichai parried US lawmakers Tuesday over complaints of political bias and intrusive data collection as the internet giant came under heavy.. Energy Daily - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday.
1. *The sudden scrutiny and skepticism hitting Google and other Big Tech companies is "here to stay," Google CEO Sundar Pichai.. Business Insider - Published
[USA], Dec 13 (ANI): Amid calls for scrapping the plan to launch a censored version of Google in China, CEO of the search engine, Sundar Pichai has said that the company has "no plans" to launch Sify - Published Also reported by •Al Jazeera
Google CEO Sundar Pichai, head of one of the world's leading artificial intelligence companies, said in an interview this week that concerns about harmful applications of the technology are "very.. New Zealand Herald - Published
Issie Lapowsky, a CBS News contributor and senior writer for Wired, and Connie Guglielmo, editor-in-chief of CNET News, joined "Red and Blue" to discuss the Google CEO's testimony before the House.. CBS News - Published
One day after Google CEO Sundar Pichai was questioned on data privacy during a House hearing, a group of 15 Democratic senators has proposed a new bill for protecting personal information.. The Verge - Published
· In an interview after his appearance before Congress where he was had to explain that Google doesn't make the iPhone, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said that more conversations need to happen between.. Business Insider - Published
*Please support CNSNews today! [a 501(c)(3) non-profit production of the Media Research Center]*
Or, book travel through MRC’s Travel Discounts Program! MRC receives a rebate.. CNSNews.com - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai advised the Space Judiciary Committee that the corporate has “no plans” to release a arguable censored seek product in China, however he refused to rule out the likelihood,.. The News Articles - Published
Earlier this week, Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified before the House Judiciary Committee on a wide-ranging set of issues, from alleged liberal bias in search results to YouTube moderation issues to.. The Verge - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai (Screenshot)
Asked how an image search for the word “idiot” produced pictures of President Donald Trump, Google CEO Sundar Pichai defended his company’s search results.. CNSNews.com - Published
On Tuesday, Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified before the House Judiciary Committee, after months of escalating pressure. There were lots of issues to talk about — radicalization on YouTube, the.. The Verge - Published
On Dec. 11, Congress grilled Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Google's practices regarding user privacy, election interference, and possible bias. The hearing underscores a growing uneasiness over the.. Christian Science Monitor - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai testified in front of the House Judiciary Committee today, and lawmakers peppered him with everything from allegations of bias against conservatives to questions about location.. The Verge - Published
· *Google CEO Sundar Pichai was grilled about a wild YouTube conspiracy theory that claims that Hillary Clinton drinks the blood of children.*
· *It followed a report from The Washington Post, which.. Business Insider - Published
Google CEO Sundar Pichai became the newest Silicon Valley CEO to appear in front of House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday. Pichai, who had decided not to appear in front of the Committee when Facebook.. BGR India - Published