Genesis Mining has made a reputation for itself within the crypto business as probably the most main, and a competent mining contracts supplier. Whilst the platform has were given a powerful following.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
According to Reuters, over two dozen officials and executives from the United States and Europe have cancelled their plans to attend a financial summit in Saudi Arabia. The Future Investment Initiative..
According to CNN, a growing list of CEOs and business leaders will not attend an investment conference in Saudi Arabia.
Following the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, keynote speakers and..
While the U.S. economy is leading a global resurgence, the prospect of a recession as soon as 2020 can't be ruled out, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said. Credit: Newsmax - Published
· *Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway bought a $4 billion stake in JPMorgan in the third quarter, according to a regulatory filing released on Wednesday.*
· *The billionaire has a long-term.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Peter Navarro, President Donald Trump's anti-China trade adviser, attacked Wall Street and Goldman Sachs on Friday.
· Navarro accused Wall Street of attempting to influence US-China trade.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Uber's board held a "marathon meeting" last week, Bloomberg reported, as the company grapples with its ties to Saudi Arabia in the wake of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi's murder.
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
“I don’t give a sh*t about Bitcoin,” JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon protests, on the eve of the 10th anniversary of Nakamoto’s white paper Credit: The Cointelegraph - Published Also reported by •The News Articles
JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon says he doesn’t “really give a shit” about bitcoin, his latest harsh comment on the popular cryptocurrency. Dimon spoke out about bitcoin yesterday at an Axios.. Credit: The Verge - Published
· *IBM's planned acquisition of Red Hat for $34 billion is the result of a relationship between the two tech companies that stretches over 20 years. *
· *When the deal closes, it will be the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon may have been one of the most influential critics of Bitcoin ever since he called it a fraud last year, but he is reluctant about becoming the face of the war against the.. Credit: The Next Web - Published
IBM Corp said it had agreed to acquire U.S. software company Red Hat for $34 billion, including debt, as it seeks to diversify its technology hardware and consulting business into higher-margin.. Credit: DNA - Published
· *JPMorgan signed an agreement with financial technology company Plaid that will give its customers better control over their personal data. *
· *Plaid connects bank accounts with fintech apps.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· A trade war between the US and China has been heating up for much of this year.
· The trade war could continue to escalate over the next year.
· The most recent set of US tariffs on imported.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
By Matt Scuffham (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc will not send any of its executives to a Saudi investment conference next week, Chief Executive Officer David Solomon said in an interview with CNBC.. Credit: Firstpost - Published
· Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will not attend a major investment conference in Saudi Arabia following the disappearance and apparent killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
· Mnuchin.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Thursday he won’t be attending the Future Investment Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia, following the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Mnuchin.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· Saudi Arabia has walked away from its $1 billion Virgin Hyperloop investment, the Financial Times reports.
· The move comes after Virgin Group chairman Richard Branson said he would suspend.. Credit: Business Insider - Published