Appearing to be unimpressed by Donald Trump's first term in office, the 'Richard Jewell' director joins Michael Douglas in voicing his support for the former mayor of New York City. AceShowbiz - Published
Mike Bloomberg's campaign said Monday that a re-surfaced 2016 audio recording where he called Democratic political rival Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., "scary" while attacking progressives and.. FOXNews.com - Published
The Nevada Democratic Debate got underway in Las Vegas on Wednesday night (February 19) where Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Mike Bloomberg, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar squared off..
On Monday’s “The Late Show,” Stephen Colbert took a look — mostly just riffing with some impressions — at Bernie Sanders’s Nevada caucus win, joking that the Vermont senator is inviting.. The Wrap - Published
Mike Bloomberg’s long history of philanthropic and political spending has given him a sprawling network of supporters that is paying off as he runs for president. An Associated Press review of.. Seattle Times - Published
Mike Bloomberg warned fellow financial executives that Sen. Elizabeth Warren and the rising progressive movement were "scary" at a private 2016 Goldman Sachs event and joked that he would "defend the.. Mediaite - Published
Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg on Monday called on front-runner Bernie Sanders to denounce vandals who scrawled the word "oligarch" on Bloomberg's Chicago office, and moderate rival.. Japan Today - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Mike Bloomberg is preparing a massive media campaign against Bernie Sanders, whose commanding Nevada caucus victory has made him a top target for rival Democrats -- and become a growing source of.. FOXNews.com - Published
(Natural News) I AM ONE of the many women Mike Bloomberg’s company tried to silence through nondisclosure agreements. The funny thing is, I never even worked for Bloomberg. (Article by Leta Hong.. NaturalNews.com - Published
2020 Democratic presidential candidate and billionaire Mike Bloomberg was criticized and mocked on Monday after his campaign complained about an "Eat the Rich" sign which was placed outside their.. Mediaite - Published
· Mike Bloomberg started Hawkfish, data-driven startup, in 2019 to help the Democratic Party compete with Republicans across the country.
· The firm gained attention when the former New York City.. Business Insider - Published
· *Biotech company Gilead soared as much as 6.9% Monday morning after a World Health Organization official made a hopeful comment on its experimental coronavirus treatment.*
· *The drug developer's.. Business Insider - Published
Another one of Mike Bloomberg’s campaign offices was vandalized on Sunday night, with the former New York City mayor’s campaign quickly heaping blame for the graffiti on the rhetoric of Democratic.. FOXNews.com - Published
· Mike Bloomberg has spent more than $400 million on advertising to topple Donald Trump.
· Of that, $25.7 million has gone to Hawkfish, his digital agency and primary adtech and data provider that's.. Business Insider - Published
· *Warren Buffett agrees with Bernie Sanders that capitalism has left behind working Americans and needs further regulation to curb its excesses.*
· *"We ought to do better by the people that get.. Business Insider - Published
Judge Judy stood shoulder to shoulder with billionaire Mike Bloomberg as she pledged to fight Bernie Sanders’ bid for the Democratic presidential nomination. The TV judge – and idol to one RuPaul.. PinkNews - Published
Warren Buffett said Monday that he “would certainly vote for” Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg, but jokingly added that “another billionaire supporting” the former New York.. Newsmax - Published
John Oliver took on the fixation with billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s campaign, making fun of the media for its breathless coverage of his money-burning campaign, and his policies as mayor of New.. Mediaite - Published
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Billionaire Warren Buffett says the viral outbreak in China has slowed economic growth, but he remains confident in the long-term future of American business.
Buffett appeared.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· Mike Bloomberg's efforts to take social media by storm by paying people to post about him may not be working out, according to the LA Times.
· Several California-based operatives told the paper.. Business Insider - Published
Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred did it poorly. Mike Bloomberg did it barely. President Trump never does it. And neither did my dad. Why do men struggle to apologize? Is it because they.. bizjournals - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. *WeWork paid over $2 million in cash to a woman who threatened to expose claims of sex, illegal drugs, and discrimination in a.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — In their boisterous presidential debate, several Democrats sold short the health care plans of rivals and Mike Bloomberg distorted his position on the “stop and frisk" police.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Watch VideoAfter an apparent third place finish in Nevada’s caucuses, Presidential Candidate Pete Buttigieg brought his message of generational change to a crowd of voters in Northern.. Newsy - Published
Democratic Party billionaires continue to provide indications that they won’t accept Bernie Sanders to be their Party’s Presidential nominee, and unless Sanders can amass over 50% of the.. Eurasia Review - Published
Judge Judy Sheindlin has put up her dukes and is prepared to “fight to the death” to stop those trying to “revolutionize” the country. She’s talking to you, Bernie Sanders… and your.. The Wrap - Published
Mike Bloomberg threw his support behind Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor following her blistering dissent of the court's decision to allow the Trump administration to enforce its "public charge".. FOXNews.com - Published
Imagine the following scenario: You're a first time investor who wants to start trading on a fancy new app you've downloaded to your iPhone. But your dream investment, Apple, has a stock.. Business Insider - Published
Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg took to twitter to announce that he will be releasing three women from agreements that barred them from speaking about past harassment or discrimination.. News24 - Published
Clint Eastwood, the iconic actor and director who infamously delivered a speech to an empty chair at the 2012 Republican convention, is endorsing Michael Bloomberg for president and not Donald Trump,.. Mid-Day - Published
Speaking to a crowd of thousands in Seattle, Elizabeth Warren congratulated Bernie Sanders on his victory in Nevada's caucuses and thanked the state for keeping her in the game. She also took on her.. USATODAY.com - Published
By Arul Louis*
Donald Trump returns to India this weekend as US president, looking forward to a cinematic spectacle of adulating millions to stake his claim to international statesmanship following.. Eurasia Review - Published
Bernie Sanders is projected to win Saturday’s Nevada caucus, the third big contest in the Democratic primary going into the 2020 general election, the Associated Press is projecting.
Even with.. The Wrap - Published
Clint Eastwood is doing a flip-flip of sorts ... endorsing former NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg instead of President Trump -- whom he supported in the run-up to the 2016 election. Dirty Harry gave his.. TMZ.com - Published
Twitter suspended 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Friday that the website said were violating its platform rules. The accounts were part of a social media strategy developed by former New York mayor Mike.. Seattle Times - Published
· In his bid to win the Democratic nomination for the 2020 presidential election, Mike Bloomberg has spent more than $400 million on radio, TV, and digital ads.
· Most recently, Bloomberg's campaign.. Business Insider - Published
Clint Eastwood has revealed that he no longer is a supporter of Donald Trump after voting for him in the 2016 presidential election. The 89-year-old actor and director, who also supported Mitt Romney.. Just Jared - Published
· On Friday, the Los Angeles Times reported that Twitter had suspended 70 accounts for violating its terms.
· The accounts in question were tweeting support for Democratic presidential candidate.. Business Insider - Published