· The attorney general for Louisiana, Jeff Landry, has described a growing unease among US attorneys general about the power of tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
· Landry told.. Business Insider - Published
Legacy Builders' David Roy Newby, number one best-selling author of 'Beyond Billions,' gives 3 tips to wisely interact with billionaires, for the maximum benefit to society.
DETROIT (PRWEB) March.. PRWeb - Published
Fox News host Laura Ingraham and Trump supporter Joe diGenova mocked Congresswoman and Democratic rising star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for using a "Latina" inflection when pronouncing her own name,.. Mediaite - Published
By Lee Friday*
In most countries, numerous government welfare programs provide benefits (often means-tested) to eligible recipients. Whether these payments arise from unemployment compensation,.. Eurasia Review - Published
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., charged on Tuesday that a selective New York public high school should have admitted more black applicants this year, saying their relatively low admit rate was.. FOXNews.com - Published
· *Russian president Vladimir Putin signed a new law that heavily fines those who spread those who spread what the state decides is fake news.*
· *Russia is one of the world's largest sources of.. Business Insider - Published
· JPMorgan highlights a "rolling bear market" in cross-asset volatility, which it says represents a series of major mispricings in the market.
· The firm finds that cross-asset price swings are more.. Business Insider - Published
Thirty-eight percent of New York voters say Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., was a "villain" in Amazon's decision to pull out of plans to build a headquarters in Queens, a new Siena College poll.. Newsmax - Published
· *A poll of New Yorkers shows the majority think Amazon cancelling its HQ2 plans for Long Island City was bad for the city.*
· *More than a third blamed Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Arlington County Board approved a $23 million incentives package for Amazon on Saturday.*
· *The tax incentive is directly related to Amazon's plan to build a second headquarters, known as.. Business Insider - Published
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Most voters in New York think it was bad for the state when Amazon dropped plans to put a second headquarters in Queens and many think U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bears.. Seattle Times - Published
There has been a lot of media attention lately on how the human race may be imperiled because of Climate Change, even as everyone has completely ignored some extremely good environmental news. Rep... Mediaite - Published
· Tesla has experienced a series of issues stemming from CEO Elon Musk's use of Twitter, and several legal milestones are approaching.
· JPMorgan argues that investors are underestimating the.. Business Insider - Published
· President Donald Trump attacked General Motors for idling a factory in Ohio, demanding that the carmaker reopen the plant.
· GM idled the plant because it was producing a slow-selling car and.. Business Insider - Published
A new poll of state voters indicates that more than two thirds (67 percent) of New Yorkers believed that Amazon.com Inc.'s decision not to locate its second headquarters in New York City was bad for.. bizjournals - Published
Mick Mulvaney, the acting chief of staff, described the New Zealand shooter as a "disturbed individual" and "evil person" and said it was unfair to cast the 28-year-old Australian.. Firstpost - Published
During a House Oversight Committee hearing on Thursday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) grilled Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on his involvement in the decision to include the citizenship.. CNSNews.com - Published
· Modern Monetary Theory has captured the attention of economic experts around the world, including Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell and BlackRock CEO Larry Fink.
· Vincent Deluard, a macro.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s unfavorable rating has spiked after just months in Congress, with most of the public viewing her negatively rather than favorably, a new poll shows. FOXNews.com - Published
· *It's been a rough week for President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner.*
· *Kushner still faces congressional scrutiny after an internal White House memo suggested Trump.. Business Insider - Published
“Rather than always seeing only the differences that exist between us, we have an opportunity for more creative living when we see our similarities too.” – Dr. Srini Pillay
BOSTON (PRWEB).. PRWeb - Published
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticized the Trump administration for “defunding Federal programs designed to fight the spread of white supremacist hate groups” in the wake of the horrific attacks.. FOXNews.com - Published