· I used a peer-to-peer car-sharing app, Turo, for the first time when I rented a Tesla Model 3 sedan at the end of September.
· While I initially had concerns about pickup and dropoff.. Business Insider - Published
Consumer Reports tested Tesla’s new Smart Summon feature and found it wanting.
Smart Summon “was glitchy and at times worked intermittently, without a lot of benefit for consumers,” the.. SFGate - Published
Tesla owners summoning their driverless cars in parking lots using a new Tesla software update will be on the hook for damages and repairs from crashes, at least for now, lawyers said after a series of..
San Francisco (AFP) Oct 11, 2019
Roddie Hasan loves his Tesla, but after a fright using a feature that lets him summon the car as he might a dog, he says he will be walking to get it. The electric.. Energy Daily - Published
Consumer Reports and Tesla have had a rocky relationship over the years, and it doesn't look like they're about to patch things up any time soon. CR has declared Tesla's Smart Summon feature "glitchy".. engadget - Published Also reported by •Reuters
· Finding a charging station was the biggest problem I experienced when driving the Chevrolet Bolt EV and Nissan Leaf last year.
· That changed when I tested a Tesla Model 3 in late September.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Consumer Reports said Tesla's Smart Summon feature worked inconsistently and questioned the benefits owners receive from it in a review published on Tuesday.
· Smart Summon allows a vehicle to.. Business Insider - Published
Tesla customers have flooded social media with a mixed bag of video reviews. Some show the system working as intended, while others capture scrapes with surrounding vehicles and narrowly avoided.. Seattle Times - Published
· I used Tesla's Autopilot feature — which allows a vehicle to handle steering, acceleration, and braking in some circumstances, but requires driver supervision — on the highway for the first time.. Business Insider - Published
In its latest and largest ever OTA software update, Tesla's new 'smart summon' feature which allows limited driverless operation is reportedly resulting in car park accidents that will be the.. Just-Auto - Published
It might feel fun and futuristic to have your Tesla unpark itself and pick you up, but there is a downside: If it hits anything or anyone, you will likely be liable — at least for now. Reuters.. bizjournals - Published
· *In April 2018, I visited a Tesla showroom and Mercedes-Benz dealership in New York City to observe the differences between their sales models.*
· *Tesla's store used innovative design.. Business Insider - Published
· The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is investigating a claim that Tesla should have recalled Model S sedans and Model X SUVs that were given a software update meant to prevent.. Business Insider - Published
Smart Summons is the latest Tesla feature making headlines that aren't good news for Tesla. The rollout has not been seamless, with reports of glitches, at least one low-speed collision, and a traffic.. ExtremeTech - Published
· According to Mark Tepper, CEO of the wealth-management firm Strategic Wealth Partners, there's "absolutely no reason" to own Tesla stock.
· In an interview with CNBC, Tepper cited low margins, the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla's Smart Summon feature was captured making some pretty egregious errors when it was released this week. *
· *Videos spread rapidly online showing cars running stop signs, nearly causing.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government’s highway safety agency is gathering information on reports of malfunctions with a Tesla feature that lets drivers summon their cars in parking lots.
The.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Telsa's new Smart Summon feature is just rolling out to customers, but after just a few days, regulators are acknowledging reports that the app-enabled remote operation mode has been involved in.. MotorAuthority - Published
· The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is looking into Tesla's Smart Summon feature, Bloomberg's Dana Hull first reported.
· Smart Summon allows Tesla vehicles with the most.. Business Insider - Published
· I tested the Chevrolet Bolt EV for a weekend last year and drove the Tesla Model 3 in September of this year.
· I was impressed by both, but the Model 3 was the clear winner.
· The Model 3's.. Business Insider - Published
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is very much aware of all those Tesla Smart Summon fail videos you've been sharing these past days. According to Reuters, the agency has even.. engadget - Published
U.S. regulators are looking into parking lot crashes involving Tesla Inc cars driving themselves to their owners using the company's Smart Summon feature, the National Highway Traffic Safety.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
· *Tesla produced 96,155 cars and delivered 97,000 in the third-quarter, the company said Wednesday. *
· *Shares of Tesla sank about 4% in after-hours trading after the release. Follow the.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. regulators are looking into parking lot crashes involving Tesla Inc cars driving themselves to their owners using the company's Smart Summon feature, the National Highway Traffic Safety.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said Wednesday it is gathering information about reports of minor crashes involving Tesla Inc's Smart Summon feature that allows people.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
It's safe to say that Tesla's self-driving efforts haven't gone smoothly. It took the better part of a year for Smart Summon to arrive, and there's not much time left to fulfill goals of full.. engadget - Published
Tesla's handy Smart Summon feature was hailed as the next big thing in motoring convenience when it was first announced earlier this year. Press a button and the car comes to you? Brilliant. But as a.. engadget - Published
Tesla is rolling out its 10.0 software update this week, the company announced last Thursday. The 10.0 update adds several new security, convenience, and entertainment features, not the least of which.. MotorAuthority - Published
Photo by James Bareham / The Verge
Tesla’s new “Smart Summon” feature is already causing confusion — and some minor fender benders. It’s another example of the real-world complications.. The Verge - Published
Tesla released its latest software update, V10, on Thursday, and amongst the new games, streaming services (Spotify at last!), and Joe Mode, came an autonomous driving update.
Customers who have a.. Mashable - Published
Tesla is rolling out its biggest software update yet via an over-the-air update. Version 10.0 should be particularly welcome if you're looking for more ways to pass the time while you're waiting for.. engadget - Published