· Uber's co-founder and former CEO Travis Kalanick continues to cash out his stake in the ride-hailing company, selling off close to $166 million worth of shares this week.
· The ousted chief.. Business Insider - Published
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER) announced today that Dara Khosrowshahi, chief executive officer, will participate in a keynote at the Barclays 2019 Global.. Business Wire - Published
On the show today: Uber's CEO calls Saudi murder of WaPo journalist a mistake...everyone makes them; SpaceX successfully launched a Falcon9 booster for the 4th time and put up 60 Starlink Satellites;..
AXIOS On HBO 2x08 - Clip - The Uber CEO discusses his decision to stay out of Saudi Arabia after the murder of journalist Jamaal Khashoggi with Axios co-founder Mike Allen and AXIOS business editor Dan..
Uber provided many numbers this week when it released its first-ever safety report, tallying thousands of incidents of sexual assault and death among its drivers and passengers.Now come the questions.. New Zealand Herald - Published
· *Uber is set to lose just over $1 billion from its market cap after the ride-sharing company said that roughly 6,000 sexual assault cases took place in its cars over the last two years. *
· *At 5.. Business Insider - Published
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Uber, as part of a long anticipated safety report, revealed that more than 3,000 sexual assaults were reported during its U.S. rides in 2018.
That figure includes 235 rapes.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi was asked about the best advice he ever received, and the best advice he has for young people, at a luncheon this week. *
· *The Iranian-American executive said.. Business Insider - Published
· *Expedia stock soared as much as 7.6% early Tuesday after the company announced the resignations of CEO Mark Okerstrom and CFO Alan Pickerill.*
· *The ouster was driven by a disconnect between.. Business Insider - Published
· *Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick continued his ongoing share sell-off into December, cashing in more than $93 million after selling the company's stock over a three-day period.*
· *Kalanick's.. Business Insider - Published
· Food delivery platform DoorDash has ventured into the ghost kitchen market.
· Its new ghost kitchen, DoorDash Kitchens, in Redwood City, California, allows five restaurant brands, including.. Business Insider - Published
· *Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi spent $6.7 million on shares of the company on Monday, November 18, SEC filings show. *
· *Khosrowshahi now holds 1.53 million Uber shares, roughly 0.09% of the.. Business Insider - Published
Cloud kitchens, ghost kitchens, dark kitchens. No doubt by now you know a little about these businesses that are moving into underused or more affordable properties that can be turned into shared.. TechCrunch - Published
· *Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick offloaded another $171 million worth of stock over a five-day period ended Monday, according to an SEC filing. *
· *The sale further distances Kalanick's portfolio.. Business Insider - Published
· Virtual Kitchen is one of the many companies renting kitchen space to restaurants, to help them streamline their meal preparation for delivery services.
· Ken Chong, the startup's.. Business Insider - Published
· *Former Uber CEO Travis Kalanick sold nearly $164 million worth of the rideshare company's stock from Monday to Wednesday, further trimming his stake as he moves on to other ventures.*
· *The sale.. Business Insider - Published
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi’s comments during an interview with Axios — and his subsequent apology — have done more than hand the company’s critics more ammunition in the renewed #boycottUber.. TechCrunch - Published
Photo by Mikhail Klimentyev\TASS via Getty Images
In an interview with Axios that aired November 10th, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi called the murder of the journalist and US resident Jamal Khashoggi.. The Verge - Published
MSNBC Live co-anchors Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle got into a fairly heated argument over companies taking money from countries like Saudi Arabia and China. Velshi and Ruhle were handing over to.. Mediaite - Published
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi is being criticized for calling the murder of a Washington Post columnist "a mistake" and comparing it to the death of a pedestrian struck by one of the company's autonomous.. CBC.ca - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi is facing criticism for calling the murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi "a mistake" in an interview with Axios on HBO.
Khosrowshahi later.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Dara Khosrowshahi compared the killing of Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi operatives to the death of a woman who was hit by a self-driving car. Later, he said the murder “was reprehensible and should not be.. NYTimes.com - Published
In a follow-up statement after the interview, the CEO backtracked and said: "I said something in the moment that I don't believe." Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age