· *Crowdfunding website Patreon published a transcript from a YouTube conversation with banned member Carl Benjamin showing him using hate speech.*
· *The revelation allowed the company to defend.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Jordan Peterson, a Canadian professor who frequently rails against political correctness on YouTube, says that he's planning to launch an alternative to crowdfunding platform Patreon before.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Business Insider reported that the FBI has designated the far-right "Proud Boys" as an "extremist group with ties to white nationalism." This is according to a document from the Clark County sheriff's..
Ryan Hansen is back to solving crimes on television (well, YouTube), and so are a ton of his famous friends — whether they like it (or even know it) or not.
In Season 2, which got a trailer on.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· Top Patreon user Sam Harris deleted his account after he alleged "political bias" on the crowdfunding membership platform.
· In early December, the platform banned several Patreon users on the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Tuesday.
1. *Chipmaker Qualcomm claims that a recent court victory means most iPhone models are banned from sale in China.* A Chinese court.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The Proud Boys have lost another online platform, though this time it's not for the far-right group's hate speech and support for violence. YouTube has terminated Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes'.. Credit: engadget - Published
Alt-right commentator and Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes is now banned from YouTube for “multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement,” according to the company. At the time of the ban,.. Credit: The Verge - Published
BlazeTV has dropped a number of their most explosive hosts after the company was formed last week by a merger between Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze and Mark Levin’s CRTV.
Since the unification of the.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Far-right commentator and Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube on Monday, marking the latest social media platform to remove the Proud Boys founder.
According to a banner.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Breaking Information Emails Get breaking information signals and particular studies. The scoop and tales that topic, delivered weekday mornings. SUBSCRIBE Dec. nine, 2018 / 10:51 PM GMT Via Tim Stelloh.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
On Saturday night, the new Blaze Media — by way of the BlazeTV brand created by the merger with streaming service CRTV — cut ties with long-time CRTV host Gavin McInnes, controversial founder of.. Credit: Mediaite - Published
Patreon, the subscription content service that allows people to receive donations directly from their audience, has taken a major stance against alt-right and far right content creators.
After.. Credit: Mashable - Published
The founder of extremist group Proud Boys delayed his Australian speaking tour hours before the government banned him from entering the country. Credit: Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
Gavin McInnes, the founding father of the far-right Proud Boys workforce, has reportedly been denied a visa to go into Australia. Australia’s ABC Information reported on Thursday night time that.. Credit: The News Articles - Published Also reported by •Al Jazeera
Anti-racism activists have rallied in Canberra, calling on the government to cancel a visa for Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes from entering Australia for a planned speaking tour. Credit: SBS - Published