Finance Minister Uttama Savanayana has rushed to assure that Thailand will not suffer a government shutdown, even in the worst-case scenario that the 3.2-trillion-baht annual budget bill for fiscal.. Bangkok Post - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will welcome the Louisiana State University football team to the White House on Friday after the Tigers defeated Clemson on Monday night in the college.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday approved a $1.4 trillion spending package to avert a partial government shutdown that also would raise the U.S. tobacco purchasing age to 21 and permanently..
· Ray Dalio is the billionaire founder of the world's largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates. Last year he proclaimed that American capitalism had to be reformed.
· Now he tells Business.. Business Insider - Published
· *The labor market cooled at the end of 2019 but remained on solid footing, creating jobs for a record 111th consecutive month. *
· *That brought the total gains for the year to 2.1 million, in.. Business Insider - Published
Mr Trump did not attend last year’s event due to a government shutdown in Washington.
The post Trump not listed as part of U.S. delegation to World Summit in Davos appeared first on Premium Times.. Premium Times Nigeria - Published
While attention was focused on the House of Representatives’ impeachment of Donald J. Trump, legislators from both parties were secretly huddling with White House aides to seal a $1.4 trillion budget.. Eurasia Review - Published
· Google has shared the top 10 trending searches from each year of the past decade.
· Google puts out an annual list of the search terms that saw spikes in traffic for a sustained period during the.. Business Insider - Published
2019 was a busy year for Greater Philadelphia’s business community. Philadelphia saw the closure of Hahnemann University Hospital and sale of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, prompting.. bizjournals - Published
The bickering over impeachment did not stop the president and Congress from coming together last week to avert a government shutdown by passing a 1.4 trillion dollar spending package.
The bipartisan.. Eurasia Review - Published
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Donald Trump kicked off his winter vacation in South Florida Saturday with an hourlong speech as erratic as the previous 72 hours in Washington, during which he.. Seattle Times - Published
Watch VideoPolitico is reporting that President Trump personally intervened to slash federal Medicaid funding for Puerto Rico. The cut is part of the $1.4 trillion spending package the.. Newsy - Published
Watch VideoPresident Donald Trump signed a nearly $1.4 trillion spending package that will fund the federal government for the 2020 fiscal year.
The president signed the two legislative packages on.. Newsy - Published
As President Trump flew to south Florida Friday, he signed a series of spending bills that will keep the government running and avoid a repeat of last year's shutdown. The measures authorize $1.4.. CBS News - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age •Brisbane Times •RIA Nov.
The measure, which will keep the government funded through September, represents a moment of cooperation just days after House Democrats impeached Trump.
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •CBS News
U.S. President Donald Trump signed a $1.4 trillion budget package for the fiscal year 2020 into law on Friday to avert a government shutdown, White House spokesman Judd Deere told journalists traveling.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
Watch VideoPresident Donald Trump has accepted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's invitation to deliver the State of the Union address next year.
In a letter from Pelosi to the president on Friday, she.. Newsy - Published
· *The record-long expansion cooled in the third quarter but kept up a solid pace.*
· *The Commerce Department said Friday gross domestic product, a broad measure of all the goods and services.. Business Insider - Published
Following the charged conflict around Wednesday’s contentious impeachment vote in the House, the Senate advanced spending bills Thursday to fund the government through the rest of fiscal 2020. The.. bizjournals - Published
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #lifescience--Biocom, the association representing the life science industry of California, issued the following statement regarding the passage of “House amendment to.. Business Wire - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate has voted to advance a $1.4 trillion government spending package in a last, bipartisan burst of legislating before bolting for the holidays from a Capitol that's toxic.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Congress is about to pass a major $1.4 trillion budget that President Trump will likely sign into law later this week.*
· *It caps a remarkable frenzy of legislative activity among Democrats and.. Business Insider - Published
The Democratic-controlled House on Tuesday approved a $1.4 trillion federal spending bill to avoid a government shutdown that includes funding for President Trump's border wall, strips ObamaCare taxes,.. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •NYTimes.com •Reuters •CBS News
The U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday approved a $1.4 trillion spending package to avert a partial government shutdown that would also raise the U.S. tobacco purchasing age to 21 and permanently.. Reuters - Published
Watch VideoThe House has approved a package of appropriations bills to fund the government for the 2020 fiscal year.
The House approved the bipartisan agreement on Tuesday. The nearly $1.4 trillion.. Newsy - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com
· *Congress plans to use end-of-the-year spending packages to ban tobacco sales to individuals under the age of 21.*
· *The new restriction would apply to both cigarettes and e-cigarettes. *
·.. Business Insider - Published