AT&T (NYSE: T) may be grappling with an extended battle with the U.S. government over its Time Warner deal, but it just got a partial victory in a separate federal case involving another one of its.. bizjournals
Last we spoke to Dan Dzula, Spectrum was trying to charge him $133,963.75 to install high speed internet in his Gowanus building. "Spectrum have finally killed my dreams of joining the 21st century,".. Gothamist
Verizon wants to help give you a great line up of TV channels — without any need for a cord.
The wireless giant will include YouTube TV service and Apple TV 4K along with 5G service to customers.. Business Insider
· *Verizon will bundle YouTube TV along with 5G in its four initial 5G cities.*
· *YouTube TV typically runs at $40 a month and offers more than 60 channels, including networks like CBS, Fox, and.. Business Insider
WillowTree, Inc, a top mobile and digital product agency, has been named for the seventh consecutive year as one of the fastest-growing independent companies in the U.S.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (PRWEB).. PRWeb
· *With the advertising industry going through significant transformation, new stakeholders, suppliers and economics are entering the fray.*
· *This means that more deals could shake up the.. Business Insider
· *The DOJ released its written appeal argument against the AT&T-Time Warner merger on Monday.*
· *As a basis for its appeal, the DOJ argues that US District Court Judge Richard Leon didn't.. Business Insider
· *Jeff Bezos' first letter to Amazon shareholders after the company went public in 1997 included a list of "important strategic partners" for the nascent online bookseller.*
· *The list included.. Business Insider
CBS controlling shareholder Shari Redstone is discreetly searching for a Les Moonves replacement in the wake of sexual harassment allegations against the CEO. Redstone has reportedly been asking people.. bizjournals
Watch VideoThe Justice Department has explained why it continues to challenge a merger between AT&T and Time Warner Inc.
In a brief filed in federal appeals court and published on Monday, the DOJ.. Newsy
The judge who allowed AT&T's mega-merger with Time Warner was clearly wrong in concluding the marriage won't harm consumers, the Trump Justice Department argued Monday in challenging the decision. Newsmax Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •SFGate
There has been yet another twist in the tale of the ongoing bidding war over broadcaster Sky PLC (LON:SKY). 21st Century Fox Inc (NASDAQ:FOX), owned by media giant Rupert Murdoch, now has until the.. Proactive Investors
The U.S. government, using more than 70 pages Monday to make its case against the tie-up of AT&T and Time Warner, said a lower court was “clearly erroneous” in its decision to clear the way for the.. bizjournals
The US Justice Department attacked today a court ruling that allowed June's USD 85 billion mega-merger between AT&T and Time Warner to go forward, saying a federal judge had relied on faulty economics. DNA
Despite initially approving AT&T’s acquisition of Time Warner, the Department of Justice later said it would appeal the merger. As part of those efforts, the DOJ has filed its opening brief with the.. 9to5Mac