Fresh concerns on Thursday (February 7) about the future of the world's largest jetliner - the Airbus A380.
Australia's Qantas Airways has officially cancelled the order it made back in 2006 for eight of the jets.
That follows a similar decision by Hong Kong Airlines to kill an order for 10 of the planes.
Sources told Reuters last week - Airbus is now considering closing its iconic A380 line - an official decision is yet to be made.
Sales of four-engined planes like the A380 have been tumbling as many airlines switch to smaller, more efficient twin-engined jets - like the A350 or rival Boeing's 777.
Dubai's Emirates - which has more than a hundred A380s is also considering a move - according to sources - to swap out some orders of superjumbos for the smaller A350s.
The existing Qantas superjumbos won't be heading into retirement any time soon.
A company spokesman said its 12 A380s will be refurbished in 2019 and will remain flying - quote "well into the future".