SHOWS: DIRIYAH, SAUDI ARABIA (SEPTEMBER 4, 2019) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 1.
(SOUNDBITE) (English) WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT IBF, WBA AND WBO CHAMPION ANDY RUIZ JR, SAYING: "December 7th I'm fighting Anthony Joshua, I'm giving him a second chance to retain his titles again but that's not going to happen.
We're going to do whatever we can to keep those belts with us and to have them in Mexico." 2.
(SOUNDBITE) (English) ANTHONY JOSHUA, ON HOW SAUDI ARABIA WAS LIKE, SAYING: "Everyone welcomed me with open arms and everyone's been friendly, and I think you can ask any of my team and they'd say the same thing so thank you again, and I don't think it'd be the last time I'll have been here, including up until December 7th, you're going to see more of me in Saudi, and after that I'll definitely come back again." STORY: Mexican-American world heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz Jr. said he will not be satisfied with "15 minutes of fame" as he prepares to fight Briton Anthony Joshua again in Saudi Arabia on Dec.
Ruiz produced one of boxing's biggest upsets by beating the 29-year-old Joshua with a seventh-round stoppage at New York's Madison Square Garden on June 1.
Ahead of the rematch in Diriyah, near Riyadh, Ruiz said he hoped to inflict another painful defeat on Joshua.
Joshua, previously undefeated and fighting for the first time in the United States, was defending his IBF, WBA and WBO titles but was knocked down four times in the fight.
7 fight will be hosted in an open-air stadium in Ad Diriyha, near the Saudi capital Riyadh.
(Production: Stefan Haskins)