Tomorrow morning, Australia’s employment data for the month of February is due and as we move towards the release timing, here are the expectations as forecasted by the economists and researchers of.. FXstreet.com - Published
French unions took to the streets on Tuesday to protest against President Macron's economic policies. As Francis Maguire reports, the demonstrations ramp up pressure on Macron who is also dealing after..
The U.S. Federal Reserve will remain patient for a little longer than thought just last month, waiting until the third quarter before raising rates once more, and then stay on the sidelines, according..
Shadow Trade Secretary Barry Gardiner says Labour are working with colleagues in the Conservative Party to bring an amendment to Theresa May's next 'meaningful vote' on Tuesday to bring a new deal to..
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn makes a point of order after the vote result is announced. He calls on the PM to "publicly accept both her deal and no deal are simply no longer viable options".
MPs have rejected an amendment tabled by Labour's Hilary Benn which would have allowed MPs to take control of the parliamentary business on March 20, possibly to make time for indicative votes. Report..
(Originally aired March 6, 2019) Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! A new bundle of joy--what to expect once everyone is home. And a baby..
An opposition Labour lawmaker requested on Wednesday an emergency debate in parliament on Brexit, seeking to challenge Prime Minister Theresa May's pursuit of a short delay to Britain's departure from.. DNA - Published Also reported by •Reuters •Reuters India
He says if the government was contemplating an increase in VAT to fund the new minimum wage, it should be discussed with stakeholders
The post Minimum Wage: Labour won’t accept increased VAT —.. Premium Times Nigeria - Published
The labour union says the approval shows lawmakers realise that workers are the engine room for development.
The post NLC applauds Nigerian lawmakers’ approval of N30,000 new minimum wage appeared.. Premium Times Nigeria - Published
Aline Schuiling, senior economist at ABN AMRO, points out that the Eurozone’s growth in labour costs weakened in 2018Q4 and is expected to continue to fall.
“Eurostat published.. FXstreet.com - Published
The Labour Party has published its manifesto for the Brighton and Hove City Council elections on Thursday 2 May. It contains “six key pledges” include delivering a park and ride scheme and building.. Brighton and Hove News - Published
A spokesman for the Labour party recently crossed the wires saying that they will support all measures to force a debate in parliament on Brexit if Prime Minister Theresa May didn't make a statement... FXstreet.com - Published
British Prime Minister Theresa May is trying to force parliament into the stark choice of backing her deal to leave the European Union or supporting a so-called 'no deal' Brexit, Keir Starmer, Labour's.. Reuters - Published
Chidu Narayanan, economist at Standard Chartered, suggests that after the recent release of Reserve Bank of Australia’s meeting minutes, this week’s Australia’s job-market data will be watched.. FXstreet.com - Published
By Ronald J. Granieri*
(FPRI) — That sound you hear is the clock ticking. The United Kingdom will cease to be a member of the European Union on March 29. Or maybe not. Perhaps with a formal.. Eurasia Review - Published
By Rev. Ben Johnson*
As Muslims gathered for Friday prayers, a shooter livestreamed himself entering the Masjid Al Noor mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, and killing 41 people with a.. Eurasia Review - Published
· *AUD/USD is currently trading at 0.7080, within a range of between 0.7085/91 in early Asia. *
· *Little action in the pair, but traders are monitoring trade noise, FOMC and Aussie jobs this.. FXstreet.com - Published
A Labour MP's plan would make gay cure therapy a criminal offence. The post Conversion therapy practitioners could face £5,000 fines under MP’s proposed bill appeared first on PinkNews. PinkNews - Published
Jeremy Corbyn, leader of Britain's main opposition Labour Party, held cross-party talks with four lawmakers who support a close economic relationship with the European Union and they pledged to work.. Reuters - Published
Latest TV’s local election coverage continues with an in-depth look at the Moulsecoomb and Bevendean Ward, where Mark Walker speaks to one of the Green Party candidates, Mitchie Alexander. The.. The Latest - Published
· *US Dollar Index stays in red below 96.50.*
· *RBA says policymakers agreed on no strong case for near-term move in rates.*
· *Focus stays on FOMC meeting and employment data from.. FXstreet.com - Published
Jeremy Corbyn, leader of Britain's main opposition Labour Party, called on other opposition leaders on Tuesday to work towards finding a majority in parliament for "a close economic relationship" with.. Reuters - Published
A spokesperson for the opposition Labour party recently told reporters that Labour leader Corbyn discussed efforts with other opposition leaders to ensure Prime Minister May's deal would be put to a.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Snap executives Stephen Collins and Will Scougal were grilled by UK lawmakers on Snapchat's age-verification process.*
· *Collins admitted that the system is effectively useless in stopping.. Business Insider - Published
TD Securities analysis team note that the UK’s February employment data showed continued strength in the labour market, with the unemployment rate improving to 3.9% (mkt: 4.0%).
*Key.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *The cross is down smalls in the 0.8550 region.*
· *UK jobless rate ticked lower to 3.9% in January.*
· *Meaningful Brexit vote unlikely this week.*
The now buying bias around the British.. FXstreet.com - Published
UK employers increased their hiring at the fastest pace in more than three years in the three months to January as the country's labour market defied the broader weakness in the overall economy as.. RTE.ie - Published
British employers ramped up their hiring at the fastest pace since 2015 in the three months to January as the labour market defied broader Brexit weakness in the overall economy. Reuters India - Published
· *Cable remains bid amidst mixed labour market report.*
· *UK jobless rate ticked lower to 3.9% in January.*
· *A third meaningful Brexit vote appears delayed so far.*
The Sterling has resumed.. FXstreet.com - Published
· The European Central Bank is adding its criticism to the potential tie-up of Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank
· Chair of the ECB’s Single Supervisory Mechanism told the Financial Times: "I do not.. Business Insider - Published
· *The cross looks to add to recent gains above the 126.00 handle.*
· *The 100-day SMA in the mid-126.00s caps the upside.*
· *EMU, German ZEW Survey next of relevance in the calendar.*
The.. FXstreet.com - Published
· Evolved business from repair to recommerce in just 5 year
· Registered the remarkable YOY growth of 250%
*Yaantra*, India’s leading recommerce company in smartphones & wearables received.. NewsVoir - Published
· *The pair keeps pushing higher, trades near 1.1360.*
· *The greenback looks to rebound from 96.40.*
· *German, EMU ZEW survey next on tap in the docket.*
The upbeat sentiment around the.. FXstreet.com - Published
The brother of a soldier murdered by the IRA in the Hyde Park bombing 37 years ago has criticised the Labour leader after he voiced support for the prosecution of soldiers. Belfast Telegraph - Published
Simon Murray, analyst at Westpac, points out that the Australia’s Westpac Chamber Actual Composite index declined in March to 61.7 from 63.0 in December and while the Composite remains at a positive.. FXstreet.com - Published