· Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross dismissed fears about the effects of President Donald Trump's trade war on American consumers.
· "Nobody's going to actually notice it at the end of the day," Ross.. Business Insider
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is striking a positive note on NAFTA negotiations, as Canada rejoined talks in Washington on Tuesday. The move comes after the U.S. and Mexico reached a side deal, which..
It is up to Beijing to take the next steps on trade talks, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Tuesday as China vowed to retaliate after U.S. President Donald Trump imposed initial duties on $200.. Newsmax Also reported by •Reuters
The US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross, speaking to CNBC this Tuesday, said that the purpose of new US tariffs is to modify China's behaviour.
• US tariffs on Chinese goods were.. FXstreet.com
As reported by Bloomberg citing sources in the Trump administration, Trump will be planning to seek another round of tariffs against China, while also simultaneously ordering his trade team to secure.. FXstreet.com
The U.S. will proceed with $200 billion in tariffs on Chinese imports, according to a report on Friday, a move that reignites a trade war between the world’s two largest economies.
U.S. President.. Eurasia Review
In a letter to Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, members of Congress argued that Chinese security forces might use certain technologies for overbearing surveillance and other human rights abuses. NYTimes.com
Largest Industry Trade Association Calls for Quota-Free Tariff Exemptions for Canada and Mexico
ARLINGTON, VA, Sept. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aluminum Association president & CEO Heidi Brock.. GlobeNewswire
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has inaugurated a trade fair in recession-weary Greece, where the government is pushing for overseas investment but faces mass protests.. New Zealand Herald Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *The AUD fell yesterday and is trading on the back foot in the Asian session, possibly due to lack of **progress in** the US-China trade negotiations.*
· *The outlook as per the daily chart would.. FXstreet.com