The Federal Reserve raised short-term interest rates by another quarter-percentage point—and officials signaled they want to continue lifting them through the next year to keep a strong economy on an.. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published Also reported by •newKerala.com
Watch VideoThe Federal Reserve announced it's raising interest rates for the third time this year, indicating the U.S. economy is in pretty good shape right now.
The move, which hikes the rate.. Credit: Newsy - Published
In a widely expected move, the Federal Reserve announced its decision to raise interest rates by 25 basis points on Wednesday. The Fed decided to raise the target range for the federal funds rate to 2.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
The U.S. Federal Reserve raised interest rates on Wednesday, as expected, and left its monetary policy outlook for the coming years largely unchanged amid steady economic growth and a strong job.. Credit: Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters •MarketWatch
The Federal Reserve is set to announce at 2 p.m. ET that after a two-day policy meeting, it decided to raise interest rates.
The third rate hike of the year would lift the fed funds rate by 25.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *The Federal Reserve announced Wednesday that at a two-day policy meeting, it decided to keep its key interest rate unchanged. *
· *Traders had widely expected this decision, and anticipate the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *"Cash is cool again," according to the $2.78 trillion asset manager State Street Global Advisors. *
· *As the Fed raises interest rates, cash and other short-duration instruments are starting to.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Most of us have noted that the past decade hasn’t been all that hot on the economic front. That grand and resounding crash back in 2008 has led to government and bank finances being near obliterated,.. Credit: Anorak - Published
· *The European Central Bank said Thursday it will end its bond-buying program in December. *
· *The central bank also said it expects to keep rates unchanged through the summer of 2019.*
· *The.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The BSE Sensex tumbled over 139 points on Thursday following three straight sessions of gains after the US Federal Reserve raised interest rates and struck a more hawkish stance Credit: Firstpost - Published Also reported by •newKerala.com