An association of the pizza chain's store owners has hired a top lawyer in its quest to push the company to make more of an effort to stop the slide initiated by ex-CEO John Schnatter. Credit: Motley Fool - Published
COLUMBIA, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Papa John’s Franchise Association (PJFA) today announced it has engaged internationally-recognized franchisee attorney, Robert Zarco, founding partner at the.. Credit: Business Wire - Published
According to Business Insider, Papa John's missed on both the top and bottom lines, but its comparable sales slump was better than feared.
The pizza chain slashed the high end of its profit guidance,..
Earlier this year, Pizza Hut signed a sponsorship deal with the NFL to replace Papa John's after the chain's former CEO and founder came under fire for his criticism of NFL players kneeling during the..
Papa John's rallied early Tuesday following a report suggesting Trian Fund Management is interested in buying the pizza chain. Trian Fund Management is the hedge fund that owns a stake of about 13% in..
· Papa John's missed on both the top and bottom lines, but its comparable sales slump was better than feared.
· The pizza chain slashed the high end of its profit guidance, but lifted its North.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Papa John's International Inc (NASDAQ:PZZA) reported a miss on both earnings and revenue in the third quarter because of weaker sales but the company believes initiatives it has taken should lead to a.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
Papa John's International Inc on Tuesday reported a smaller-than-expected decline in quarterly comparable sales in North America, helped by a new advertisement campaign and rebranding efforts amid an.. Credit: Reuters - Published
(Reuters) - Bain Capital and CVC Capital Partners are among the private equity firms competing to acquire Papa John's International Inc , the world's third-largest pizza delivery company, people.. Credit: Firstpost - Published
· *Private equity firms are fighting to acquire a 30% stake in Papa John’s that is controlled by its founder John Schnatter, according to Reuters.*
· *Shares of the pizza chain rallied 10%.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Papa John's International Inc. founder and former CEO John Schnatter sent a letter last week to the company's board of directors, requesting that it remove or amend parts of its poison pill plan. The.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
The board and management want to be rid of founder John Schnatter -- and vice versa -- but there are roadblocks that could prevent either side from arranging a takeover of Papa John's. Credit: Motley Fool - Published
Trian Fund Management is considering a takeover bid for Papa John’s International Inc. The New York-based activist hedge fund is one of multiple bidders interested in the embattled company, The Wall.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
Shares of pizza chain Papa John's International Inc (NAZDAQ:PZZA) surged on Tuesday after a report a private equity fund was considering a bid for the company, media reports said. Private equity.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
· Papa John's is surging early Tuesday following a report saying Trian Fund Management is interested in acquiring the pizza chain.
· The activist hedge fund contacted the pizza chain "to collect.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Trian Fund Management is considering a takeover bid for pizza chain Papa John’s International. The New York-based activist hedge fund is one of multiple bidders interested in the embattled pizza.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Papa John's is seeking buyers and putting itself up for auction, Reuters reports.*
· *CNBC said Wednesday that Papa John's founder and former CEO, John Schnatter, was considering teaming up.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
*The Christine Blasey Ford-Brett Kavanaugh hearings are coming. *Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford, a woman who has accused him.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Papa John's had no comment on a Reuters story saying it may put itself up for auction. Ousted founder John Schnatter denied seeking buyout financing.
Credit: azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •Delawareonline •USATODAY.com