· *"Black-ish" creator Kenya **Barris left ABC in August for a reported $100 million deal with Netflix.*
· *A big reason for his departure was that ABC shelved a "Black-ish" episode that its execs.. Business Insider
The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc. (CBCF) announced that up-and-coming actor John David Washington; president of Essence Communications, Inc., Michelle Ebanks; and actor, director and.. PRWeb
In honor of the Emmy Awards, film critics are already predicting the Oscars 2019 Best Pictures. They're using the success rates of films in the festivals to make their judgements. It looks like Bradley..
Based on the hit movie franchise from Blumhouse Productions, "The Purge" revolves around a 12-hour period when all crime, including murder, is legal. Set in an altered America ruled by a totalitarian..
· *CBS' chief operating officer, Joseph Ianniello, has taken over as the company's interim CEO after Les Moonves left the company Sunday amid a series of new sexual misconduct allegations.*
·.. Business Insider
· *JD.com plunged after its CEO was detained in the US over a sexual-misconduct allegation.*
· *Short sellers made $153 million in profits from the stock decline, which saw shares fall 14% last.. Business Insider
· Sweden goes to the polls on Sunday, with the right-wing, anti-immigration Sweden Democrats set to make big gains.
· The party's leader Jimmie Åkesson has frequently called for a referendum on.. Business Insider
· *Oscar-winning director Michel Gondry spoke to Business Insider about reuniting with Jim Carrey on the new Showtime series "Kidding," 14 years after the release of their acclaimed film "Eternal.. Business Insider
· *Billy Corben, the director behind the acclaimed documentary "Cocaine Cowboys," turns his focus to the world of performance-enhancing drugs for his latest movie. *
· *His Toronto International.. Business Insider
· *Netflix ended its user reviews feature earlier this summer, citing "declining using over time." *
· *But according to data compiled by Cordcutting.com, Netflix originals had also seen a steady.. Business Insider
Former President Barack Obama took the stage Friday to unload on President Trump, the Republican Party and the need for people to go out and vote. He criticized Trump for not quickly condemning the.. The Wrap
· *After Verizon combined AOL and Yahoo to form Oath, there were hopes it would challenge the Facebook-Google duopoly.*
· *But the integration between AOL and Yahoo has never been on solid footing,.. Business Insider
· *"Sierra Burgess Is a Loser" is the latest Netflix original teen rom-com and dropped Friday.*
· *It stars Shannon Purser, a.k.a. Barb from "Stranger Things."*
· *It's a charming little.. Business Insider
· *In its second season, *"Iron* Fist" is still the worst Marvel Netflix show.*
· *The show's dialogue is cringe-worthy, the plot is boring, and the main protagonist lacks charm or.. Business Insider
· President Donald Trump is reportedly set to involve Japan in his trade war, saying he will make the world's third-largest economy "pay."
· According to a report from the Wall Street Journal late.. Business Insider
· *Notorious short-seller Andrew Left of Citron Research has filed a lawsuit against Tesla and Elon Musk.*
· *Left says Musk's "funding secured" tweet was merely a way to burn investors like.. Business Insider
· *Snap shares are trading under $10 for the first time.*
· *Tech stocks have been under pressure after Facebook and Twitter executives testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on.. Business Insider
· *The New York Times published an anonymous op-ed on Wednesday from a senior Trump administration official claiming to be part of the "resistance" inside the White House.*
· *The piece immediately.. Business Insider
· *Political thriller "Designated Survivor" will return for a third season on Netflix in 2019.*
· *The Kiefer Sutherland series was canceled by ABC in May after two seasons. *
· *Netflix said.. Business Insider
The CBS board is in settlement talks with CBS CEO Les Moonves for his exit from the company, CNBC's David Faber reported Thursday, citing "people close to the negotiations."
If the talks are.. Business Insider