Global  

Trusted News Discovery Since 2008
One News Page
One News Page > News Videos > New Jersey > A Quarter Of All Americans Are Under Orders To Stay At Home

A Quarter Of All Americans Are Under Orders To Stay At Home

Video Credit: Wochit News - Duration: 00:34s - Published
A Quarter Of All Americans Are Under Orders To Stay At Home

A Quarter Of All Americans Are Under Orders To Stay At Home

In the face of the coronavirus pandemic, nearly a quarter of all Americans were under orders to stay at home on Saturday.

Washington lawmakers are nearing a deal that could pump a record $1 trillion into the economy to limit the economic damage from the disaster.

New Jersey, California, New York, Illinois and Connecticut have imposed unprecedented public-health restrictions, It's an attempt to slow the spread of infections, which have risen exponentially.

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

A Quarter Of All Americans Are Under Orders To Stay At Home

Available for all permitted uses under our |License Terms|.

, No release required




You Might Like


Tweets about this

etb1000

Edward @nytimes 93% of Americans now under stay-at-home orders. Wow. No wonder Goldman Sachs economists think second qua… https://t.co/8SMpZrJFnu 37 minutes ago

etb1000

Edward 93% of Americans now under stay-at-home orders. Wow. No wonder Goldman Sachs economists think second quarter GDP… https://t.co/HoBXMN1bM5 38 minutes ago

girlzinger

girlzinger RT @YoungDemsofMD: 90% of Americans are under shelter-in-place orders. That means the remaining 10%, who are from 11 states, represented by… 1 day ago

YoungDemsofMD

Young Democrats of Maryland 90% of Americans are under shelter-in-place orders. That means the remaining 10%, who are from 11 states, represent… https://t.co/oa8hK1KJYy 1 day ago


Recent related videos from verified sources

Vigilance leading to hopeful signs in U.S. outbreak [Video]

Vigilance leading to hopeful signs in U.S. outbreak

With early signs that the coronavirus outbreak is plateauing in New York and other hot spots, and with strict stay-at-home orders still in place, some U.S. health officials say the pandemic may kill..

Credit: Reuters - Politics     Duration: 02:42Published
With Fewer Drivers On Road, Some Auto Insurers To Offer Refunds To Customers [Video]

With Fewer Drivers On Road, Some Auto Insurers To Offer Refunds To Customers

As millions of Americans remain under stay-at-home orders, several auto insurance companies have vowed to issue refunds to customers.

Credit: CBS 11 Dallas     Duration: 02:10Published


Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2020 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.