Good teachers make great business leaders as they feel a responsibility to nurture others who are better than themselves and know when to step aside, said Alibaba executive vice-chairman Joe Tsai as he.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
* • A fresh wave of global risk-aversion trade benefits traditional safe-haven assets. • Fresh USD selling pressure provided an additional boost and remains supportive. • Technical.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Robert Wright, FT Shipping and Logistics correspondent, takes a trip on a container ship along the coast of Ghana and Nigeria to see how recent investment has transformed west Africa's ports and what..
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — Europe's five-year economic expansion is facing a mid-life crisis as it copes with a potential debt explosion in Italy, a U.S.-China trade war and the risk of a disorderly.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published
In view of Sean Callow, Research Analyst at Westpac, a busy week of domestic data has strengthened AUD’s fundamental support as Australian business conditions remain consistent with solid expansion,.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Canadian shares look headed for a positive start on Friday, tracking higher crude oil and gold prices. However, uncertainty about Brexit and U.S.-China trade disputes may weigh on sentiment and limit.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
Here is what you need to know.
*Trump seems to be backing down in the trade war with China. *President Donald Trump and his administration have taken a softer tone against China in recent weeks,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Seth Carpenter, the most senior US economist at UBS, says that the trade war is already having an outright negative impact on the US economy.*
· *UBS expect that the tariffs will halve the speed.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *The index remains on the defensive below the 97.00 mark.*
· *Yields of the US 10-year note appear sidelined around 3.11%.*
· *US Industrial Production, Capacity Utilization next on tap.*
The.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Hong Kong’s booming economy is running out of steam, having grown at a slower than expected 2.9 per cent in the third quarter this year under the weight of a weakened property and stock market. The.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
The international trade order will be damaged, and both the United States and China will suffer if Washington imposes further tariffs on Chinese goods, according to a World Trade Organisation official,.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
· *The pair advances to daily highs near 1.1360 on Friday.*
· *The greenback trades on the defensive below the 97.00 handle.*
· *EMU’s final CPI figures next on tap. Attention also on.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
* • The safe-haven Japanese Yen catches bids amid a fresh wave of risk-aversion trade. • Subdued USD price action does little to lend any support or stall the ongoing slide. • .. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
According to analysts at NAB, while global growth remains above average, GDP data for Q3 point to a slowdown in the second half of 2018.
“Business surveys also indicate a slowdown.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Risk-off sentiment seeped back into Asia this Friday, as concerns over the US-China trade issue resurfaced amid the resumption of the high-level talks between the US and Chinese officials. As a result,.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published