· Treasury yields rise to four-month highs despite escalating trade tensions.
· China's Treasury holdings fell to six-month lows.
The yield on the 10-year treasury note jumped to four-month.. FXstreet.com
The People's Daily newspaper published by the Communist Party is carrying a front-page article, which says that China will use trade war with the US replace imports, promote localization and accelerate.. FXstreet.com Also reported by •Newsmax •Reuters India •Reuters
According to a report by Reuters, on Tuesday, Apple CEO Tim Cook said that he remains optimistic that the United States and China will eventually be able to work through their trade differences. In an..
Asian stocks rose and U.S. Treasury yields hovered near four-month highs on Wednesday, as investors looked past the latest escalation in the U.S.-China trade conflict, seen by some market participants.. Reuters Also reported by •Reuters India
The Australian stock market is rising on Wednesday following the overnight gains on Wall Street after investors shrugged off escalating U.S.-China trade tensions. Mining stocks are among the leading.. RTTNews
· *Gold bulls stepping up to challenge downside pressures.*
· *DXY losing its trade appeal, drifting sideways while the euro rallied and yen sold off. 94.70 was as high as the DXY got and it even.. FXstreet.com
WASHINGTON (AP) — Seeking better-skilled workers, Cedar Electronics decided last year to return some of its manufacturing to the United States from the Philippines, only to run smack into a worsening.. SeattlePI.com Also reported by •New Zealand Herald
Analysts at Nomura explained that in reaction to the US decision to initially start with a 10% tariff on $200bn imports from China yesterday, China announced retaliatory tariffs of 5% or 10% on an.. FXstreet.com
The U.S.-China trade war escalated further Tuesday, with China announcing retaliatory tax increases on $60 billion worth of U.S. imports, including coffee, honey and industrial chemicals. The.. Japan Today
· *NZD/USD is tracking the Aussie which has remained resilient in the face of US trade policy and the uncertainty that continues to dominate as market participants assess the latest developments in.. FXstreet.com
In a market wrap, analysts at TD Securities noted that the markets are taking President Trump's declaration of new tariffs in stride with broad gains in North American equities (SPX: +0.5%, TSX: +0.7%).. FXstreet.com
Stocks rose Tuesday as markets shrugged off major escalations in the US-China trade war. The dollar and Treasury yields edged higher.
*Dow Jones industrial average: *26,256.21 +194.09.. Business Insider