Global  

Trusted News Discovery Since 2008
One News Page
One News Page > News Videos > Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave

Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave

Video Credit: TomoNews US - Duration: 01:05s - Published < > Embed
Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave

Dog nearly burns the house down after turning on microwave

ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOM โ€” A dog in England inadvertently started a house fire after he turned on the microwave.

According to the BBC, the husky had been left alone inside a house in Essex when he switched on the appliance, which was on a kitchen counter.

This wouldn't be a problem if there was nothing in it, but a packet of bread rolls just happened to be inside, and they began to burn and start a small fire.

The homeowner wasn't home at the time, but got alerted to the blaze by an app on his phone.

Checking the live feed from a camera inside the house, he saw smoke coming from the kitchen and quickly called fire services.

Firefighters got to the house and found the kitchen filled with smoke, but contained the fire so it didn't spread to the rest of the house.

Essex Fire Services says the dog wasn't hurt, and that his human got very lucky.

Just imagine how serious it would have been if the blaze wasn't caught in time!

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2020 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.