This guy wore a reversed hoodie and covered his face with the hood. Then he put his arms behind his back and rummaged through the fridge. When his roommate came up to him to help, she pulled his hood..
· Lindsay Medoff, CEO of Suay Sew Shop, a 30-employee boutique LA clothing manufacturer, wants the armies of people sewing homemade surgical masks to add a specific blue shop towel inside the.. Business Insider - Published
CytoDyn Inc (OTCQB:CYDY), a late-stage biotechnology company, revealed Friday that it has filed a request with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), for a preliminary meeting to discuss positive.. Proactive Investors - Published
German passengers who were two days ago found out to be still on the MV Artania have complained about not being able to smoke or leave their hotel rooms after they were taken off the ship on Wednesday. The Age - Published
A Triangle life science company has received the first FDA approval for an antibody test for COVID-19, another laurel for the Research Triangle's role in combatting the global pandemic. On Thursday,.. bizjournals - Published
The doctors were fired after they accused accused Catholic Health Initiatives of allowing an impaired physician to continue practicing without restrictions despite their repeated complaints. Seattle Times - Published
· · *Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway sold nearly $390 million worth of shares in Delta Air Lines and Southwest Airlines this week, new SEC filings show.*
· *The billionaire investor's.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon's videoconferencing and chat app, Chime, seems to be missing out on the surge of users flocking to Zoom and Slack amid the coronavirus crisis.
· The cloud wars aren't just about cloud.. Business Insider - Published
Washington’s Supreme Court has rejected Seattle’s bid to reinstate an income tax on wealthy households, dealing a major blow to advocates for tax system reform in the state. In a unanimous.. Seattle Times - Published
· Raoul Pal, the former hedge fund manager who founded Real Vision, thinks the fallout from the coronavirus will have immense, far-reaching impacts on the global economy.
· The duration and.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. West Texas Intermediate and international-benchmark Brent crude oil futures are trading higher on Friday on increased expectations of a production cut by OPEC and other major producers known as.. OilPrice.com - Published
· Temporarily closed for business, Mountainia Developers & Hospitality's premium to mid-market properties managed by OYO Hotels & Homes in Ahmedabad, Jaipur & Chandigarh, allow stranded hotel staff in.. NewsVoir - Published
COVID-19 has taken all of us by surprise. It is a crisis that no nation would have expected to face. And probably it is very unlikely that we face such a crisis in the future as well. But COVID has.. NewsVoir - Published
Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has teamed up with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation to support restaurant workers financially impacted by the coronavirus. The Restaurant Employee.. bizjournals - Published
AURORA, Colo. (AP) — Shelby Harris is counting his blessings and not his lost millions. “I’m just happy to have a job. There are millions of Americans who have lost their jobs because of this,”.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •FOX Sports
The International Council of Jurists (ICJ), headquartered in London, has moved the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHCR) seeking unspecified amount as reparations from China for having caused.. IndiaTimes - Published
This week, Zoom was forced to remove a tool that allowed people to snoop on LinkedIn profiles belonging to anyone who signed into a meeting.
The post Zoom Removes Tool That Secretly Displayed Your.. ExtremeTech - Published
Logan Williams has sadly passed away. The 16-year-old The Flash actor, who portrayed a young Barry Allen, suddenly died on Thursday (April 2), according to his family. His mother Marlyse Williams.. Just Jared Jr - Published
Canadian passengers aboard a Florida-bound cruise ship said it was still unclear Friday when they would get to come home, or even reach shore, as their counterparts aboard two other vessels began their.. CP24 - Published
Home security camera footage played in court captured some of the movements of Mike and Sue Reuschel inside their Gainesville, Florida, home on the night of February 2, 2018. Prosecutors allege Mike.. CBS News - Published
Two members of the Kennedy family have gone missing after boating on Chesapeake Bay on Thursday evening, a family spokesperson confirmed. Robert F. Kennedy's granddaughter Maeve Kennedy McKean, 41, and.. Independent - Published
· As global markets teeter on the brink of a coronavirus-driven recession, experts believe that open source software companies are well-poised to continue growing.
· Companies like Red Hat grew.. Business Insider - Published
Almost every starter from last season will return to the New England Patriots this season and Nick Wright thinks that means Bill Belichick is confident with his guys and that Tom Brady was the biggest.. FOX Sports - Published