North and South Korean officials met yesterday for talks on resuming reunions of families divided by the 1950-53 Korean War as the rivals boost reconciliation amid a diplomatic push to resolve the.. New Zealand Herald
North and South Korean officials met Friday for talks on resuming reunions of families divided by the 1950-53 Korean War as the rivals boost reconciliation amid a diplomatic push to resolve the North.. France 24 Also reported by •Deseret News •FOXNews.com •New Zealand Herald •Seattle Times
The first ever meeting between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader drew viewers from around the world on Tuesday. Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un's summit offered plenty of photo opps, and..
North Korea might be willing to give up its nuclear weapons in an unprecedented meeting between North and South Korean officials. Kim Jong-Un told the south his country would be willing to talk to the..
Last month South Korean President Moon Jae-in and his North Korean counterpart, Kim Jong Un, planted a tree and talked alone before committing their countries to denuclearization and further talks to..
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North and South Korean officials met Friday to map out details for what would be a highly emotional reunion of families separated since the 1950-53 Korean War. A look at key.. New Zealand Herald
Geneva, Switzerland, Jun 21, 2018 / 09:37 am (CNA/EWTN News).- In a move aimed at bridging political as well as ecumenical divides, Pope Francis during a day-trip to Geneva met with representatives.. CNA
By Courtney Grogan
Following two historic summits involving North Korean Chairman Kim Jong Un, South Korea’s bishops are calling on Catholics to pray a novena for nine specific intentions for the.. Eurasia Review Also reported by •CNA
· *Melinda Gates has a plan to fix the endless not-enough-women-in-tech problem.*
· *She's become a power-player investor but not in the classic style. She's using her money to put pressure on the.. Business Insider
· *Global markets plunged earlier this week amid rising political tensions in Italy, and no region felt it harder than Europe itself.*
· *While the situation is a major overhang, Bank of America.. Business Insider
Here is what you need to know.
*Trump looks prepared to kick off a trade war with the European Union. *The Trump administration is prepared to announce steel and aluminum tariffs on imports from.. Business Insider
· *Snap has reportedly entered into a partnership with an Indian advertising-technology firm that will help it monetize its user base in India. *
· *Snap shares are up almost 4% on the.. Business Insider
· *MoviePass owner Helios and Matheson is gaining ground after Citadel Securities disclosed a 5.4% stake. *
· *Shares have been battered in recent weeks amid concerns the company is burning.. Business Insider
· *The Trump administration announced that it will move foward with trade restrictions on China.*
· *The White House said a final list of Chinese products subject to new tariffs will be.. Business Insider
· *Moody's Investors Service recently published a report warning against an increasingly untenable situation brewing in the bond market.*
· *The ratings agency argues both companies and investors.. Business Insider
· *Amazon has renewed the acclaimed science-fiction series "The Expanse" for a fourth season, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced on Friday.*
· *After the Syfy network cancelled "The Expanse" earlier.. Business Insider